Author Topic: Diaboloists on America's Got Talent  (Read 1907 times)

tomangleberger

• Donator
Diaboloists on America's Got Talent
« on: August 18, 2006, 11:16:37 pm »
I only watched a few minutes of this show and those were during last night's finale to see if the Passing Zone won.

Two solo diaboloists were shown in a montage of "losers" set to some sort of rude and mocking music. They each got about .5 seconds and it showed them dropping. It was really tragic to see, both for them and for Diaboloing in general.

I especially felt bad for the first of them which appeared to be a young girl. (Her clip was so short it was hard to tell.)

Anyone know who they were? I bet they could use some cheering up.

thewu

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:19:45 pm »
yeah... well thats americanized television for you.  :(  anyone have a video to ID them?

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 05:16:43 pm »
The diaboloists weren't the only "sad" people.  Some jugglers were really bad like one I think his name was Kenny shelton or something like that.  His routine was juggling 3 basketballs, 3 baseball bats, and 3 knives on a rolla bolla and the thing is he dropped almost each prop he did.  (First i was is that Matt Hall o.0  cause he bore some resemblance but after I saw him juggle i was like nope... that man is not "teh hall sensei".)

Jugglers weren't given alot of respect to (* cough david hasslehoff) like Ivan Pecel but the Passing Zone made it pretty far into the competition.  So props to them but they really shoulda hit david with the scythe.

Josh

Martijn

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 11:53:47 pm »
Quote from: J_J777
Jugglers weren't given alot of respect to (* cough david hasslehoff) like Ivan Pecel

Or even Vladik! Man, these judges don't know **** about what they're saying. I don't see why jugglers even enter in that poor show... It's a real pain to watch (well, the bits I've seen on 'teh Tube' I mean)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl