Author Topic: Diabolo.ca T-shirts  (Read 92196 times)

Martijn

Re: Diabolo.ca T-shirts
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2006, 09:15:10 am »
Why keep buying new diabolos? Most of them last a lifetime, once you find the right diabolo and some proper sticks (that don't break) that fit your style best... you'll probably only need to buy some string every now and then.

i'll think i'll order a d.ca forum T shirt when i get older, i'm still growing a lot.

But you are wearing t-shirts right now right? Seriously though, you don't know what you're missing ;) The shirts are totally awesome.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2006, 07:07:32 pm »
i rather buy diabolos instead of 1 new t shirt.

A diabolo is at least twice the cost of one shirt. So saying "diabolos" (plural) instead of one shirt doesn't make much sense. I wonder if that's how you contemplate it in your mind...

Clothes are important, I've made a few new friends at college because people come up to me and say "hey, cool shirt" and then we get into a conversation based on that. A diabolo shirt is a good way to show off what you love (if you do indeed love diabolo). Of course, if you don't have any particular interest in clothing, then alright. Nothing we can do about that.

jake

« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:43 am »
I love my diabolo.ca t-shirt.  I also get a lot of the same attention that Matt_ gets when I wear it. The shirt itself is also made from a really rockin material and has a great feel on the skin  ;)   worth the price!

essentially though, there is nothing like rep'n a diabolo.ca t-shirt.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2006, 09:48:31 am »
One option I'd like to propose would be a yearly contest for a new shirt design. Perhaps the winning designer would receive a free shirt of their choice. This would produce a slightly more ongoing influx of funding to support our server costs as well as potentially producing some excellent diabolo t-shirts.

I wouldn't want to do this too often or too soon, but at some point. Maybe we could run the first contest this spring and have some new designs ready for the summer/festival season.

I'll be bringing my shirt traveling with me in New Zealand over the next few months as one of 2 or 3 shirts. So yes, I do quite like mine and get quite a few comments too. ;)

Christopher

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2006, 12:46:50 pm »
Why keep buying new diabolos? Most of them last a lifetime, once you find the right diabolo and some proper sticks (that don't break) that fit your style best... you'll probably only need to buy some string every now and then.

But you are wearing t-shirts right now right? Seriously though, you don't know what you're missing ;) The shirts are totally awesome.

i buy new diabolos for 3D of course.  i might want some more different types of diabolos, or maybe other juggling equipment.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 10:16:28 pm »
I love my diabolo.ca t-shirt.  I also get a lot of the same attention that Matt_ gets when I wear it. The shirt itself is also made from a really rockin material and has a great feel on the skin  ;)   worth the price!

That's true, I forgot about that. Whatever it's made out of....I like it 8)

diplodicai

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2006, 12:29:10 am »
Another odd request, Any chance of setting up a long sleeve option?? I've been messing around with around the arm combos and keep getting friction burns along my arms from missed catches. All the marks are making people think I'm trying to commit suicide extremely slowly. Plus, it is getting rather chilly at the mo here in Britain. I'm a delicate soul.
Dude, not on the rug.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2006, 12:52:02 am »
What I do is wear a long sleeved shirt underneath the t-shirt of your choosing. Try it, it looks really snazzy, and it'll keep you warm (I'm sure the UK is a bit colder right now than California :P).

diplodicai

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2006, 08:32:34 pm »
Now that's just plain cheeky. If all these predictions of global warming are correct then I'll be swimming to work soon anyway
Dude, not on the rug.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2006, 02:00:39 am »
Then in that case shall we get a Diabolo.ca wetsuit ready for you? ;)

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2006, 02:06:34 am »
Then in that case shall we get a Diabolo.ca wetsuit ready for you? ;)

Lol. We could also bring out the Diabolo.ca Blazer, suit and tie ;)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Christopher

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2006, 10:02:20 am »
Lol. We could also bring out the Diabolo.ca Blazer, suit and tie ;)

ski jacket, trousers, maybe a shirt with Sean or other members on it.

diplodicai

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2006, 03:37:56 pm »
Surely a Diabolo.ca Bow tie is the right Shape?   [)-(]?
Dude, not on the rug.

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2006, 01:17:24 pm »
Badges?
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

scottp45

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2006, 06:01:44 pm »
You people are funny. honestly! yes i think a diab.ca blazer would be a good idia so i could wear it when my mom takes me to fancy dinners ;).

scott
The atomic weight of carbon is 6

now help the bunny rule
the world by putting it
in your signature           (\__/)
                                  (='.'=)                       
                                  (")_(")

Christopher

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2007, 02:24:09 pm »
yeah, as well to promote diabolo.ca, but there is no use if there is no one that knows diabolo there.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2007, 04:25:01 am »
D.ca hoody and Polo! Wear one under the other ;)
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

pus

« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2007, 09:59:22 pm »
Just wondering what the differences between the Comfort T and the American Apparel shortsleeve is. They look a little more fit, but I just wanted to know if they are worth the extra cash money :P

I like my shirts big and loose, so wanna make the right choise :)
the clothing is awesome BTW!
ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2007, 10:07:14 pm »
and while its being bumped...
anyway i can get my hands on a mans pink t-shirt as i'd rather not buy a womans one?

spanerman

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2007, 08:30:35 pm »
i got a shirt and hoodie comming :D