Author Topic: Diabolo.ca T-shirts  (Read 84852 times)

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
Re: Diabolo.ca T-shirts
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2009, 08:11:27 am »
Cool! I guess I can use some coloury shirts for the upcoming spring/summer :)
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Dennis

« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:18 am »
@Marijn: just saw your pictures and apart from your sexy moves there I was wondering what kinda "band" you have around your left wrist........ :-D

looks like something from the "Area 4 festival".... ::)

And if that's the case, it always takes place only 10 kilometres far from my home("Olfen") and that means there might be a chance to meet if you go this year as well! :-D

sry, was just kidding and dunno whether I'm right actually....  8)

but would be a lot of fun(there are great places to go to)!

cheers,
Dennis

p.s: sry, I know it doesn't fit here! :P
hi! :P

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:37 pm »
@Marijn: just saw your pictures and apart from your sexy moves there I was wondering what kinda "band" you have around your left wrist........ :-D

looks like something from the "Area 4 festival".... ::)

It's Rock Werchter '07  ;)
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Dennis

« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2009, 02:21:05 pm »
well, a shame on you! ;)

but that doesn't mean there is no chance to meet! :-D

just come to "Aachen" in the easter-holidays, there'll be a meeting with about 15 people(we have a gym for us!) and considering the fact that it isn't too far from the dutch border you might wanna go! :P

would be soooo great if some of you could come!
ask tijn or any other person you know, then it'd be perfect!

cheers,
Dennis

K

« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2009, 07:46:38 am »
I can't beleive it Sean. No XS for us small diaboloists like myself? How will I get one if it doesnt fit me?!?!
Im left handed. Get over it!

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2009, 12:56:56 pm »
Did you look through all the products listed on spreadshirt.com or spreadshirt.net? I'm sure there's something there that will fit you. Then make a special request at http://diabolo.ca/shirts

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2009, 01:43:45 am »
A few things:
The .com and .net shops both now have a royal blue colour in the American Apparel shirts:

and the .com has also had orange for a while now:

Don't forget you can order the designs on anything that spreadshirt sells. See the shirts page for links to those product pages.

One example that I think is quite nice is the organic heather shirt which comes in a number of different colours and is proportioned a bit differently than the AA shirts - it's a bit shorter. This shirt is proportioned almost exactly like my favourite shirts. You'll just have to make a quick request if you want to try one of these since I don't have them in the shop at the moment. Ex:

I am working on a couple new designs featuring Arjan and 1 diabolo. I think they're pretty sweet. Still trying to get in touch with the guy who took one of the photos before releasing it. If you're considering getting a shirt but want to see what these might look like first, just ask me.

Martijn

« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2009, 01:26:12 pm »
That blue shirt looks mighty fine!

Still trying to get in touch with the guy who took one of the photos before releasing it.

He's in my messenger's contact list, so I'll try to contact him when he's online.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2009, 02:23:17 pm »
High Sean, I got myself a shirt. But it has Diabolo.ca on the front. I don't really like to walk around with that when Im not juggling or on a convention. Since everyone goes CANADA? Why Canada?.. So I'm also gonna order the blue one because it looks pretty pritty ^^ But can you also get a text on the back?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2009, 02:29:30 pm »
You can order it however you'd like. Just go to http://diabolo.ca/shirts and make a request. If there's something you'd like that doesn't fit into the drop down menus, just explain it in the comments.

The shirts I ordered for myself have "Diabolo.ca" on the back too.

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2009, 02:39:54 pm »
Alright thanks, yea I don't mind if their is diabolo.ca on the back but on the front is a bit diffrent.. But thats just my opinion =)

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2009, 04:42:47 pm »
2 silhouettes I've been working on featuring Arjan:

[Original photo off which this drawing is based was taken and generously donated by Edwin Koster.]

If there is interest in either of these I will submit them to spreadshirt and publicly release some designs. If there isn't, then Arjan gets to walk around with his own custom line of shirts. ;)

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2009, 12:15:56 am »
I got a (one of a kind original design  ;)) printed. It'll be in on wednesday, will post.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Dennis

« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2009, 08:19:58 pm »
I'm going to Canada in about 4-5 weeks and I was just wondering where the t-shirt store might be...... :P
would be happy about some information,

regards,
Dennis

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2009, 09:51:59 pm »
Dennis, the t-shirt store is only online through Spreadshirt, unfortunately. However, if you are lookng for one of the American Apparel shirts they are cheaper in the North American (.com) shop. Something to think about if you have a Canadian address you can ship to.  If you'll be anywhere near Halifax, send me a PM!

Dennis

« Reply #215 on: April 08, 2009, 12:59:13 pm »
yeah, that is exactly the same I expected.... ::) what a pity....

Adrifuine

« Reply #216 on: May 31, 2009, 12:00:22 pm »
Thank you for T-shirts Sean ;)
Adrifuine ...

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2009, 03:13:05 pm »
There's a free shipping special in the Europe shop this weekend if you order 2 (or more) items. Just passing on the message.

Remember you can always request custom designs on any kind of clothing from http://diabolo.ca/shirts

luabduch

« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2009, 05:39:33 pm »
south america free shipping would be good...
 :-D

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2009, 04:04:38 am »
Another discount to pass on: 15% off shirts in the European shop from August 6th-23rd. Minimum order of £30. Code: SUMMER2009