Author Topic: Finesse evolution kit #4 (lights) problems  (Read 2603 times)

piotrus00

Finesse evolution kit #4 (lights) problems
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:48:03 pm »
hi!
i've got a question for you people. i have a mr. babache evolution kit 4 (light kits).
with empty batteries. and with lights i have adapter and all this stuff, my problem is how to set up this thing to charge the batteries.....it's a problem 'cause i think the lights have not the base for the hmmmm how is it in english.... jacks?? this plugs.....or maybe i can not see it.
help please if you can!

seán_

Re: fineese evolution kit. problems
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:15:40 pm »
you need the batteries in the kits (batteries the correct way in like the pictures on the packaging)
take the two leads from the splitter (black box with two leads) plug one lead into each light kit
insert the lead from a charger of the right voltage into the the splitter turn it on.

the jack on the light kit should be obvious enough, if you only have two batterys in each kit you might have the old non rechargeable version

piotrus00

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:13:17 pm »
thanks.
i have only two batteries. i bought my light kits online , and the clerks sold me this kits witch adapter in one compatibile box. they cheat me up... and on the lights there is no kind of any socket for jacks from adapter- so this is why i was asking..
thanks a lot.

seán_

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 02:13:07 pm »
get the kits exchanged, the new versions wont break as easily, are brighter and of course dont need replacement batteries, good luck.

iroQuai

Re: Finesse evolution kit #4 (lights) problems
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 06:43:04 pm »
My problem with the kit is that the battery's are a bit too loose, so when the diabolo drops, a lot of times one of the battery's drops out of the socket, so the light goes of and I have to take a screwdriver again to open it and replace the battery. any tips? I was thinking of using some glue to keep them in place,but then maybe, if I have to change them one time (rechargable isn't rechargable for ever maybe?) i'm ****ed... and also it could screw up the balance? I don't know...

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:19:26 pm »
IroQuai:
do you have a finesse light kit? this problem sounds more like the vega(circus lightkit)
or like the old finesse evol.4 whithout the plasticprotection!
try to use a bit of electrical tape and wrap it around the batts...

btw: you are right, rechargable is not rechargeable forever...
i have 4 lightkits from mb(1year old) and 2 of them are really weak even when they are recharged!

--- watch Videos on YouTube, visit my Website or mail to hiwatt@gmx.at ---

Mookster

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 08:56:58 pm »
I have got all 4 light kits from MB, red,yellow,green,and blue.  One of the green ones and one of the blue ones have broken allready (with in about 2 months) and it is nothing to do with batteries or anything beacuse i have the charger, however i would recomend taking the lights out when not in use and useing weights instead and hard drops or drops onto shapped things can cause them to break very easily. This can become very expensive!  'Mooks'

"Dont't sweat the technique!"