Author Topic: Lets have a Mister Babache petition?!  (Read 6629 times)

Martijn

Re: Lets have a Mister Babache petition?!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 12:58:35 pm »
Besides a moderator, I'm also a regular member on the forum. Regular members usually give people that go off-topic or misbehave a push in the right direction. That's what I tried to do.

Anyway, I think you need to read this message, because it doesn't look like you know how a place like this works.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 01:43:52 pm »
he has holy diabolo powers

All I did was add a little light humour (which was hilarious), It didn't harm anyone and I don't think you should be so strict in 'keeping order' Martijn. Can't fellow forum members have a joke? Ok it may of not helped the discussion but at worst it only wasted 6cm.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 01:50:10 pm »

Dude, can't you guys even take a joke??

Is what we were doing... Having a joke. I'm sure there are plenty other places in this forum where something, although off topic, has been said, and has been funny. If you cant see the joke, you don't need to try to come down hard on people, the thread wasn't getting out of hand, and I'm sure that some people would have found it funny. Perhaps you don't enjoy the kind of humor that AlexanderMC does ( to be hones, i don't, he isn't funny, just likes to think he is) but, never the less, is he not entitled to have a joke? even if it is just him who is laughing?

As for the 'spam' issue, i was always under the impression that spam was saying the same think over and over again, but perhaps thats just come from me having played a lot of internet games.

I think that this is alltogether a grand old mix up  ;D

EDIT: On a side note, from what you said previously about giving it a push in the right direction, perhaps it was a shove, which aggravated people (maybe you should think before you post  ;))
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Mookster

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 02:02:26 pm »
erm. i don't think we need to read the rules, maybe you do seems as you are the one posting the spam and from a mod i wouldnt expect this.  Anyway.. i think we actually should write to MB and get these axels because he is taking too long grrrr  :'(

Big up the UK!!
x

"Dont't sweat the technique!"

Tom Derrick

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 02:41:43 pm »
Ok, I think that this topic is irredeemably off topic, so I'm locking it, before it gets any worse.

If anyone wants to write to Mr Babache, then the means to do so is in the first post.

While I'm here, I'm going to suggest that everyone who hasn't read the rules does so. They're there to try and keep the discussion civil, and to keep the veterans happy. This is not a typical teen-dominated forum, so there are some things which aren't liked here which may be perfectly acceptable on another forum, so please take a moment to think about your surroundings before posting.