Author Topic: Should Sean_ Hurry up and Tell us about 3rd Base Ideology?  (Read 8973 times)

Crazy_Clown

Should Sean_ Hurry up and Tell us about 3rd Base Ideology?
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2006, 02:57:04 am »
Quote from: nezzybaby
^I suppose there is no need for you to read this thread if it doesn't interest you.

I guess as you're a moderator, it seems important, can we create a subforum for non diabolo related chat, other forums i subscribe to have such areas, can't be too tricky??

Would be a good place to move the awards thread and many others too. Sometimes the amusing threads are worth reading as they are funny, it doesnt all have to be rellevant does it?

I completely agree with this, to have a "loads of ****" section and a "formal" section is a great idea!! I vote for that!!! why do you all care about 3rd base????
|)><(|

Scooby

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2006, 02:58:54 am »
this topic does have relevance because it is about the diabolo community on this wonderful forum, and on alot of other forums people do polls, so why cant we do polls?

even if this 3rd base ideology isnt a new set of tricks, its a new way of thinking about tricks.  like the MFP, they have there own style, with trick families and how to put them all together, i believe 3rd base ideology is a new perspective of diabolo.

Well, sorry for expressing my opinion! Really, what the hell does this topic (and some other posts of scooby) contribute to the forum? I only find it annoying.

i dont think i am in any breach of forum posting Etiquette , as i am talking about trick ideas, and that if alot of people what to know about this "new founded idea" i think that were allowed to poll our opinions.

im sorry if you think im annoying and that i dont contribute to the forum, that kind of hurts me in a way, i like to feel as much apart of this highly active forum and for having a moderator think that my input is annoying just makes me think that the whole "friendly value community on .Ca" is  agaisnt me- then i should just un-register and melt my diabolos.
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!
------------------------------------------------

nezzybaby

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 03:46:54 am »
Thank you for agreeing with me... and not picking up on the numerous spelling and grammatical errors in my post...I just read one of my posts again, and it took me about 4 rereads to work out what i meant.

I like scooby's posts, i dont think he's any ruder than your average ozzzzzzzy, its a style of conversation that us in the north of England and the oz have in common. [scooby] You and me need to check the way we speak occasionally, and remember it is an international forum, and many nations do not accept our sarcasm as the norm.

To be honest i dont care one way or the other about 3rd base, im sure one day the cat will be out the bag, until then lets just assume its bollox. If any of the moderators can create a forum for us to chat crap it may well clear up a lot of problems on this forum and help those of us that are as happy chatting about the price of fish in peckham as the true genius behind 3rd base ideology (that terms really growing on me, i hope it turns out to have rellevance).

Martijn i know you're a moderator, but you could be more polite about regular forummers, we're a small community us diabolists, lets stick together.

Scooby we know you aint gonna chuck your diabolos, and threats aint gonna work on a fairly anonymous forum like this. If you dissapeared from the forum, i'd be dissapointed that the posts that make me giggle have dissapeared, but overall no-one would notice that much, so dont be overdramatic about this kind of thing. We all diabolo because we enjoy it right?? So lets remember we've come here to unite over something we enjoy, rather than argue over what is and isnt a rellevant post. Also remember we already had a thread about 3rd base ideology, so maybe this thread wasn't worth starting.

I hope we can create some kind of subforum, theres so many topics id like to rant about with fellow diabolists. I think many people on this forum have been crying out for it, please help.

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 11:58:31 am »
chill out gents, i agree i dont think people are used to good old english sarcasm.  
LOL - Give the man time to realize the full potential of this new era. Until its powers are fully explored, releasing it to the masses (including me) would surely be an unrewarding let down
yeah dont release it to the masses just tell me! i want to contribute.

could this be it? the dark side of diab....... look what its done to us....

oh yeah and A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Spink

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2006, 12:36:49 pm »
O.k Gents, lets all put the handbags down slowly.... :wink:

I may have had a few too many beers when i started this topic.

o.k i did and I'M SORRY

but the way i see it, we are all into the same thing amd usually share the same sense of humour. I have enjoyed all of the comments on this thread its  made me think of everybody as mates taking tho p*ss.

I think the only option now is to all join hands and repeat after me.

Hoo Saa, Hoo Saa.

Much better isn't it?

*eyes well up with tears of joy*
3rd Base + Hubstacks =

nezzybaby

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2006, 03:02:50 pm »
Hoo Saa Hoo Saa

i can feel the love

Ginger_Tom

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 03:20:22 pm »
Hoooooo Saaaaaaa, Hooooooo Saaaaaaaa!!

Cheers Spinky for bringing humanity to this thread once again.

And Tijn, I'm not too interested in Excalibur/Vertax, but i dont say 'God, I'm not interested in this thread, get rid!'

I notice none of the other thread police were bothered about this! I mean, where's barnsey and Sean and sean_ and Arjan?

Spink is right, we all come on the forum for one reason, we LOVE TO PLAY DIABOLO!

So lets keep it that way for godsake and start acting like friends rather than enemies!

And there's my 2 pence.
Out of focus lovin', Mark_BMC you legend!

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2006, 04:00:35 pm »
Quote from: Ginger_Tom
Hoooooo Saaaaaaa, Hooooooo Saaaaaaaa!!
I notice none of the other thread police were bothered about this! I mean, where's barnsey and Sean and sean_ and Arjan?

I'm here.  I just don't think this thread needs policing.  If forums like this were supposed to be so serious that the users couldn't have a bit of a laugh, I wouldn't stay.

Dave

nezzybaby

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 06:14:09 pm »
cheers dave, can we get a hooo saa

Ginger_Tom

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 06:52:04 pm »
Cheers barnsey, My point was there was no need or the policing!

Laters

Off out or dinner.

Viva la Espana!!
Out of focus lovin', Mark_BMC you legend!

JamBam

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2006, 11:11:34 pm »
B

If it was that good he wouldn't keep it so secret.