Author Topic: a few questions  (Read 2705 times)

Shredder911

a few questions
« on: August 25, 2006, 06:12:12 am »
I only have a few questions
1st how long did you diabolo before you started to do excaliburs and infinite suicides
2nd when did you start 2 diabolos
And last when did you make your first video
I have only been diaboloing for like a month and im close to doing all this stuff i just want to know when you guys started to do it?????????
Juggling Fcking rules

LaNgErZ

• Donator
a few questions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 11:36:33 am »
well i think your doing incredably well for a month. i dont think i could even suicide after that long
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Mithew

a few questions
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 06:31:54 pm »
I started infinite suicides after two months and had them pretty solid within two weeks (they weren't smooth for another two weeks).  Two diabolos I started after around five months of diabolo (I started pretty late because I didn't know anyone who could teach me on a regular basis and I didn't know about online resources like this).  Excalibur I started on and off but didn't really work on seriously until 6-7 months.  You sound like you've made some amazing progress.  I think most of starting stuff like this depends on how hard you work at it/how much you care about it.
There are 11 types of people in the world.  Those who can count in binary and those who can't.

Shredder911

a few questions
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 07:12:55 pm »
thnx for the help
Juggling Fcking rules

mango

a few questions
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 01:16:24 am »
i started 2d even later when i've diaboloed for two years cause back then i was using chinese yoyos before i switched to a plastic then a jazz and finally G2s.

Relativity

a few questions
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 01:32:01 pm »
Your making unbeleivable progress for only a months playing, you must put the hours in. I didn't start doing infinite suicides until about 4 months of playing, and even then it was only chinese infinite suicides, it took me ages to nail the movement needed for the other type. I can get into exclaibur mode and keep it going, but so far all i can do is ufo grind to a halt and a sun with a  trapeze, and thats after about seven months of playing. I haven't started trying to learn two diabolo's yet as i think it would help to master the one diabolo stuff, to the best of my ability before trying two.
    I don't mean to sound rude, but have you tried learning as many tricks as possible with one diabolo. Or have you spent your time trying to pull off harder tricks? there are so many amazing tricks to learn that i don't think i'll really put the effort into two diabolo's until i start nailing some intergral suicides, and making genocides more solidly. I feel that this way of learning will help my diaboloing in the long run, but it's all personal anyway.
Fire Walk With Me...

Bobo-san

a few questions
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:37:49 pm »
I've done suicide, but I haven't managed infinite suicide...
I've had my diabolo for a couple of months but I haven't used it for more than 3-4 weeks