Author Topic: [Help!] Leg sun  (Read 4084 times)

Martijn

[Help!] Leg sun
« on: December 15, 2004, 05:27:06 pm »
Hey, I just learnt the back sun, and now I I'm trying to figure out the leg sun, but my problem is: I can only do it with a break :( You can find a video of my *failed* trick at:

[offline]

How do I swing the diabolo right away between my legs? Any tips... or a short tutorial of back suns... :?:

Thanks in advance :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
[Help!] Leg sun
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 09:38:20 pm »
Took me a while to learn this trick, and longer to get it solid.  You seem to have both parts solid as they are, all I think I can add to that is just really go for it, when your comming down from the sun behind the back have it come down further forwards, almost in front of you.  Then lift your leg up so its in the way of the string and it goes into the sun between the legs, pop that leg back down behind the diab and lift up the other leg for it to sun out of.

Hope that helps in some way  :)

Punkerpanda

[Help!] Leg sun
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 04:49:59 am »
what i do when i do that trick is do the roll in move like you do, and then do just a sun behind my back. after that i go into the sun between the legs move. it just takes practice and getting used to the feeling.

i'm working on a move....which might actually be original. i will see if i can get it down good and then submit as trick of the week, or just post it randomly.

uhm yeah, so basicly, just keep practicing it, it's just like most tricks, you need to learn how they feel.