Author Topic: Repair Kit for Xtreme Handsticks  (Read 6664 times)

Martijn

Re: Repair Kit for Xtreme Handsticks
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 11:00:24 pm »
Ah okay, thanks Fredo. So there hasn't been any breaking Gen3 sticks so far? Looks good :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

fredo

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 11:08:40 pm »
Ah okay, thanks Fredo. So there hasn't been any breaking Gen3 sticks so far?
Nope, nothing broke till now. So nice sticks gotta love'em!  ;D

Valium

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2006, 06:53:22 pm »
besides breaking, how much is the difference in feeling for suicides/genocides/playing in general between gen2 and gen3?

fredo

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 05:56:23 pm »
besides breaking, how much is the difference in feeling for suicides/genocides/playing in general between gen2 and gen3?
None

seán_

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 04:01:22 am »
None
Plenty, ;)

Allthough that may be down to being used to the first and second mistake ones that I mod with thin (1mm?) beard silicone grip. The g3 one feels a tad heavy but in a more uniform (from tip to end) way to me. They do feel solid though, no tip flex at all, the lip doesn't catch the string as I feared it would. I have had a few problems getting the tips off a few times, I think I might need to pencil them (or similar greasing method).

Anyhow, good sticks worth a try especially if you liked the old ones but stopped using them due to breakages.

One final point. Its a funny thing when Beard has better colour silicone. The orange I used was a real close match to henrys orange.

fredo

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 03:39:31 pm »
really, i can feel only a VERY small difference between them - and I've got gen2s and gen3s with the same grip and everyting - and play with both of them by turns...