Author Topic: William's streaming videos  (Read 14709 times)

Matt_

• Donator
Re: William Video
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 06:28:58 pm »
cool, i hadn't seen those before. he's got some pretty sweet tricks up his sleeve (as everyone knows already :P)

he needs to fire his video producer though...the music and editing (especially that stupid REC thing on the second one) sucked.

Martijn

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 07:56:46 pm »
I know Matt... too bad that awesome diabolo skills don't always go together with awesome editing skills. Those were some sick tricks! William is definitely one of my favourite diabolo players. :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 08:27:39 pm »
I really liked how that 4 start looked with the helper.  I also noticed that he kinda switch to an asynch pattern now too.  Also the 1 stuff is still crazy, the 2 stuff was also really nice.  I think the way he got into the neck stall was cool. 

Josh

Martijn

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 09:25:12 pm »
Nah, he always had this asynch synch shuffle... let's face it, he probably won't even think about it while doing it.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 09:38:22 pm »
Wow. somebody has got his 3d starts and around the arm solid. Did he really pull off that over the top 3d sun? Crazy!

fredo

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 09:42:35 pm »
and nice armstall exit in the 3d vid! Zack?  ;D

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 12:40:36 am »
There's another video of him and another diaboloist on a TV show doing some partner stuff (EDIT: Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=l9rMtipt9pE).  I was hoping to see 6 passing, but alas, that shall have to wait for another day I guess  ;). The over the top 3d sun and the armstall exit were nuts, I wonder how solid he has those.  I was kinda hoping to see some emotion out of him after getting those sick 3d tricks, I think I'd go nuts after getting any of those on camera.

-Nate
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 12:49:52 am »
nice stuff! he should come on this forum...
I wonder what his record with four is?
and Nate, what's the link for the passing video?
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 01:32:59 am »
i thought you guys both had your own accounts.... :p

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 03:28:26 am »
I didn't see that other link!  I nearly wet myself watching that 3d big sun!!!!! :o  That was INSANE!!!  I need to calm down but wow...  he's gotten so much better even though he was already sick.  That partner vid was also sick too.  Some cool ideas for passing eh mithew?  More inspiration for 3 diabolos...

Josh

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 10:23:44 am »
and nice armstall exit in the 3d vid! Zack?  ;D

hmm. that exit was just luck.. no, not just of course, but when two diabolos hit each other that bad, it takes much of luck to get shuffle back no matter how good you are.

that piruettesun was incredible.. (but why haven't we seen that before, trash tried it in ejc 2003 and he has very bad shuffle for that kind of trick and that was a _long_ time ago! ;))

around the arm looks so easy.. :) and that Hsu isn't bad diabolist either i see..

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 11:37:47 am »
nice stuff! he should come on this forum...
I wonder what his record with four is?

He doesn't speak English very well.  And not like normal foreigners who actually speak fine English but don't like to, his English is actually pretty bad, we had to use Angela a lot to talk.

His 4 is surprisingly bad, although he trains it quite often, his runs seldom go over 15 catches.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 12:08:35 pm »
well we used to live under the same roof....
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 07:24:37 pm »
That is insane, my favorite video was the second 1 just because of the shear difficulty of the 3 diabolo tricks done, my favorite trick was ... actually its to hard to pick they were all that good
and nice armstall exit in the 3d vid! Zack?
i have tryed it and come pretty close, did every thing except cant regain the shuffle after the backwrap. hopefully will get it

zack turner

Marc

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 08:52:17 pm »
Yes around the arm with 3D looks easy but is very hard, the best run i have got was 5 or 6 ott but I'm not very good at 3D. William is just too good, it inspires me to go and learn some 3D tricks

Mingo-May

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 10:42:29 am »
WOW !!!!! :o

What a video !!! It's incredible what he can do with 3 diabolos....But I don't think that the right armstall exit with a kind of left wrap can be pass every time, it is like the big sun, it's very hot to do it, just by watching the diabolos position...
But it is insane  :o

pranay

• VotW Contributor
Video of william and another taiwanese on tv
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 12:10:25 pm »

I found this video of william and hsu on tv.I don'nt know if you've already seen it.There's some hard stuff in it and of course no drops. ::)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Re: Video of william and another taiwanese on tv
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 02:15:38 pm »
yeah it was posted a short while ago and if you look carefully Hsu drops in the 4 passing.  They carefully edit it so that it looks like he didn't drop when the go into 2 over 1 arm.  I think...

Josh

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Video of william and another taiwanese on tv
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 02:38:07 pm »
No problem. I merged the threads.