Author Topic: Diabolo.ca Equiptment  (Read 7582 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Re: Diabolo.ca Equiptment
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 04:46:58 am »
Um, I think that [Easter Island] was a joke. ;)  Strangely I used to live very near Ethos - in Waterloo.

And no, I don't believe we'll be coming out with diabolo.ca equipment any time soon. Sorry :D  Shirts and hoodies are about as far as I'd like to take the merchandising side of things.

Perhaps at some point group buying or discounts at certain shops - perhaps for certain groups like diabolo.ca donators or donators and votw contributors or perhaps for everyone? But really, it is nice to try and keep this place as non-commercial as possible isn't it.

matthewthegreat

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 04:49:56 am »
Um, I think that [Easter Island] was a joke. ;) 

lol. I thought that was was joke.

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 06:48:55 pm »
I second that.

money makes stuff less fun.[i'd hate to see Ca as a brand]

easter island would be a good place for a juggling convo. Am I joking?

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 07:14:19 pm »
easy! it would be a good way too make money for the site though. thats all i was thinking
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Ethos

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2006, 02:08:43 am »
;)  Strangely I used to live very near Ethos - in Waterloo.

Perhaps at some point group buying or discounts at certain shops - perhaps for certain groups like diabolo.ca donators or donators and votw contributors or perhaps for everyone? But really, it is nice to try and keep this place as non-commercial as possible isn't it.

Strangely enough I go up to Halifax most summers.

But yes I guess I am seing what you mean and a non-comercial Diabolo.ca would be nice but group buying for less would also be nice.
woot
Ethos

one.man.band

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 01:38:22 pm »
This is where i get very confused, because so many of the places in europe have "new ..." partners in USA, and many people forget to put the "new" bit in.

It's very confusing
Not sure how many times my diabolos have been in the pond