Author Topic: Diabolo Stores in Belgium  (Read 3100 times)

Eduardo

Diabolo Stores in Belgium
« on: December 21, 2004, 01:59:21 pm »
My sister is in Belgium, in Gent, I took alook at the vendors page from IJDB but she said the stores listed there do not exists anymore or do not have any diabolos for sale, do any of you belgians out there know where she can find one near Gent?
Thanks in advance

Dai

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 10:19:59 pm »
I live in Belgium but I don't know any diabolo shop near Gent.
If your sister is able to go to Brussels, the best shop is cirqu'conflex : http://www.cirqu-conflex.be

Dai.

Eduardo

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 11:02:13 pm »
Thanks Dai, I told her about that shop and she'll see if she can go there...
Thanks a lot

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 06:39:12 pm »
I don't live in Belgium, but in Holland near the Belgian border. Maybe it's a bit late, and I don't know if it's any good, but in Bruges (Brugge in Dutch) are two shops where they also sell jugglingprops and diabolo's.

One is called "Krokodil" (address: Moerstraat 47), it's a toystore, but I got my first pair of aluminium sticks there, and I always buy my string at that shop. They don't have everything, but what they do have is of good quality.

The other one is called "de Banier" (address: Ezelstraat 69). This is a shop where they mainly sell handicraft stuff, but they also have a 'juggling-corner'. I know they have MB diabolo's and my Henry's clubs are from that shop. I don't know exactly what they sell right now, 'cause I haven't been there for a while. I prefer "Krokodil".

Bruges isn't really near Gent (a 40 minute drive I guess), but if she, by accident, ends up in Bruges, she can always try one of these shops.

I hope this information has been helpful.  :)