Author Topic: Where to find diabolos in Nova Scotia.  (Read 1670 times)

Zane

Where to find diabolos in Nova Scotia.
« on: October 19, 2006, 07:23:11 pm »
I'm wondering if anyone knows where one is able to purchase diabolos and other appropriate equipment in and around either Halifax or Kentville, Nova Scotia.

My boyfriend originally got his at the Busker's Festival a few years ago, but when we went this year, the people who he bought his from, wasn't there.

Any help would be greatly appreciate, thanks.

seán_

Re: Where to find diabolos in Nova Scotia.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 12:59:36 am »
http://www.jugglingdb.com/vendors/index.php?country=38 is a (short) list of Canadian shops, it looks like its going to be a mail orger Job unless Sean or another Canadian knows better.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 01:12:35 am »
Well you can buy used Finesse G1 diabolos from me. How do you feel about the colour red? :)

Otherwise, there are no vendors in Nova Scotia that I know of. Higgins Brothers is probably your best, closest bet. You're probably better off phoning than ordering on the web since they do (or at least used to) have a Canadian price list.

I'll probably drop in at the Halifax Blue Nose Jugglers in the YMCA on South Park this Saturday. They meet from 3:30 to 5:30. Duncan from the forum should be there too. Would be great to see another diabolist.

Zane

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 01:24:53 am »
Thanks.

I'd love to drop in, but I've got so much stuff going for me in life right now...it's not funny.

I'm in need of my own at some point and the one I was practicing on (my boyfriend's) kinda found out today that colder temperatures and cement of sidewalks don't mix today. It was in a way, kinda painful to watch it hit the sidewalk and crack.

....then someone told him to glue it back together.  ::)