Author Topic: is there any diabololist in melboune  (Read 4148 times)

jacky

is there any diabololist in melboune
« on: September 28, 2006, 08:23:52 am »
hi everyone here,i'am in melbourne now and i was just wondering is there any diabolo player in melbourne i would be very happy if i meet some diabololist in melbourne.

Scooby

Re: is there any diabololist in melboune
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 11:56:24 pm »
There should be some that goto NICA (National Institute of Circus Arts)    but im pretty Sure there all fairly old skool.     maybe in a year me and my friend will be over there, if all goes well.
------------------------------------------------
ALL YOUR DIABOLO ARE BELONG TO US!!!
------------------------------------------------

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 12:01:27 am »
http://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?country=13
all the juggling clubs in australia are listed there.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:53:34 am »
Screw Melbourne. Come to Tassie :P

Oh, if you're after a juggling shop in Melbourne at anytime, Juggleart Has some nice stuff, but very pricey..
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Jester

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:41:38 am »
last i heard nica didn't have diaboloists :(

do it, do it ,do it, DO IT!

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 12:04:32 pm »
I know, one some things, but shipping is free which is a bonus. Its alright for some things like the Finesse weight kits at $12.50 or the rubber bounce balls at $5.50 which are great
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 12:11:24 am »
Its no difference, Since its free shipping You could get your realetives to order what you want and give the the money for it.. Or get it as a present  ;)

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 12:39:46 am »
Well its simple. Juggleart is in Melbourne, not Sydney, If you really want to try it out first then just go to Melbourne! They're very friendly and happy to let you try nearly everything

Squiggle

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 11:45:49 am »
but at least i could try it first before i buy it if juggleart is in sydney, but i think juggleart will be there every year at the time of the sydney juggling convention.

I'm not sure about 2007 but in 06 juggleart wasn't at SJC but Circus Stuff was there (Another Australian juggling equipment vendor.)

One-Shot-Kill

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 10:10:36 pm »
Screw Melbourne. Come to Tassie :P

Oh, if you're after a juggling shop in Melbourne at anytime, Juggleart Has some nice stuff, but very pricey..

Yeah Jugglearts prices are a bit pricey but you get tons and tons of good value out of it. Also when i went to Melbourne (I live in Sydney but my rellies live there) there was this person there that helped you out with tricks and stuff as well as helping you to chose the right diabolo. I think it may have been only for like two days though :P. Yeah I also wish it was in Sydney. In Sydney they have Kitepower (which I haven't actually been to yet) and Austrlian geographic (which they probably have in every city) but then again Asutralian geographic have only got yoho diabolos because it's an australian shop and yohos suck! lol

One-Shot-Kill

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 10:24:30 pm »
hi everyone here,i'am in melbourne now and i was just wondering is there any diabolo player in melbourne i would be very happy if i meet some diabololist in melbourne.

Hi I'm going holidays in Melbourne, Greenvale from the 5th to 8th Jan. because my cousin is having a wedding but I might be able to one day drop into juggleart if live around there or something.