Author Topic: best online store  (Read 3459 times)

Steve-O

best online store
« on: December 14, 2006, 08:25:01 pm »
I was wondering what you guys thought might be the best online store like product number and quality of service that type of thing? also any bad experiences with any sites?

thanks

(edit: put the website on the post and if it helps i live in the U.S. of A

norbi

• VotW Contributor
Re: best online store
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:58:42 pm »
firetoys.com is my fave.

I've used butterfingers and beard a lot before, but the friendliness and unbelievable delivery speed of firetoys makes it my favourite now.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 01:09:55 am »
I seem to buy all my things at conventions now but when I do buy on-line firetoys.com is my weapon of money spending choice.
Bill.

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 06:55:55 am »
It would be extremely helpful if you specified which country you lived in.

Firetoys is undoubtedly a great store; they have a good selection, good prices, hell, they even called me all the way from England to the US to confirm an order. The problem is though, shipping kills me, because it has to go from the UK to the US. Not good.

You want to always order domestic unless you really really can't avoid it.

eggy900

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 07:37:57 am »
firetoys.com is my fave.

I've used butterfingers and beard a lot before, but the friendliness and unbelievable delivery speed of firetoys makes it my favourite now.

All three are good, butterfingers actually supply firetoys with most of their juggling stuff. I tend to go for butterfingers nowadays, if you phone them they usually ship the same day and if the postman does his job you can get stuff the next day!

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 11:55:12 am »
Oddballs or Firetoys are definatly the way to go..
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Christopher

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 12:38:36 pm »
i like naranja because it's the nearest juggling shop that sells everything i want and shipping arrives two days after i order.

diplodicai

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 03:36:20 pm »
I think the Oddballs site doesn't do it justice. I work near the Camden shop and they sell loads of stuff that doesn't seem to appear on the website. Because I yo yo as well, I've used a site that used to be on Ebay called letshavefun. It's run by a guy called Pete and he is very good at the customer service side of things and has very reasonable prices. He's gone out of his way on a number of occasions. If he hasn't got what you want, suggest it and he'll try to stock it.

I really recommend having a look.
Dude, not on the rug.

Christopher

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 12:31:50 am »
yeah, the last time i went there in january they had skateboards, kites and other miscellaneous stuff not related to juggling.

scottp45

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 03:50:25 am »
i find higgens brothers a good retailer for juggling supplies in general in the u.s., but they dont have a good selection of diabolo handstix, as they dont sell carbon/aluminum stix, although they have an amazing selection of diabolo's (they sell henry's circus's, mb finnesses and harliquins to name a few).

scott

edit: opps i forgot to post the link, here ya go: www.higginsbrothers.com 
The atomic weight of carbon is 6

now help the bunny rule
the world by putting it
in your signature           (\__/)
                                  (='.'=)                       
                                  (")_(")

Christopher

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 10:21:24 am »
i find higgens brothers a good retailer for juggling supplies in general in the u.s., but they dont have a good selection of diabolo handstix, as they dont sell carbon/aluminum stix
higgins brothers stock G1 (or are they G2s?) xtremes, which are aluminum sticks.

scottp45

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 01:27:19 am »
they stock g2's
The atomic weight of carbon is 6

now help the bunny rule
the world by putting it
in your signature           (\__/)
                                  (='.'=)                       
                                  (")_(")

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 10:41:35 am »
I´d say Naranja. Nice people, good service, good packaging, no hassle. Only downside is they´re so far away.