Author Topic: About Taiwan  (Read 1776 times)

TPEC

About Taiwan
« on: January 03, 2007, 02:49:16 am »
Yes, William is one of the best diaboloist in Taiwan. He had talented to it. And always give surprise to the watcher. And espically he is still keep progress.
TPEC: including Tzy-Yin, who is the championship of IJA 2006 diabolo individual. She is the first women who won the title. Shu-Hui, the 3rd of  IJA 2006 diabolo individual.
And Yao-Wen and Pi-Hua, they also attend 2006 IJA.
Chin-Da, who is the championship of national competition in Taiwan 2006. 
Chia-Hung, or you can say Benny Zo. He is the best in Taiwan in last 10 years.
I will post the video in a short time.
You can check some links about Taiwan diabolo. But some are Chinese vision. if you can read it. HEHE
For TPEC (18 older)
www.folksports.com/tpec
www.tpec,edu.tw
http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/CultureArtsTPEC/ 
National Association
http://210.240.9.70/
Try to arrange a trip to Taiwan for the festival(5th 6th of May 2007 in Taipei)
SUI from Taiwan

Diabolo88

• Donator
Re: About Taiwan
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:40:05 am »
Wow, thanks for the links. Diabolo looks like a really big thing in Taiwan. And I recognize the guy on the pic in the first link from that TV-show there was a link about. He´s good.

"Chia-Hung, or you can say Benny Zo. He is the best in Taiwan in last 10 years."

So I´m guessing that´s the guy. Is he really better than William (didn´t look like it in the vid, but it was pretty short though). This really makes me tempted to visit China:)

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:45:08 am »

(didn´t look like it in the vid, but it was pretty short though). This really makes me tempted to visit China:)

diabolo isn't popular anymore in china, what you see almost every where are spinning tops.  you should go to taiwan instead of mainland china.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 08:53:27 pm »
"diabolo isn't popular anymore in china, what you see almost every where are spinning tops.  you should go to taiwan instead of mainland china." oops, guess I meant Taiwan then:)