Author Topic: WJW 2005 video  (Read 4440 times)

Martijn

WJW 2005 video
« on: January 12, 2005, 07:26:10 pm »
Hey,

Arjan and me made a short video of the WJW (in English something like: 'Winter Juggling Weekend' ). We were there 8 and 9 january. You can download it @:

http://66.49.236.16/diabolo/wjw2005.wmv
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Sean

• Administrator
WJW 2005 video
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 08:36:19 pm »
Looks like lots of fun! I love festival videos like that and hope to see lots more in the near future (hint, hint ;) ).

I like the opening heavenly music finesse G2 scene. Also love some of the 2 person stuff. A great video that will serve as a great memory for you guys over time.

Darn it! I wish I had another diabolist to play with! #-o

Sean

Tom_G

WJW 2005 video
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 08:40:36 pm »
Do I sense just a touch of the influence of Diabology here? :D

That's a really nice video - I like the bit at the end playing Antonin and Eric with one stick each (though I think you're missing something..... maybe 2 more diabolos? :P  You also look as if you're having genuine fun doing it!

Martijn, I'm sure you don't need 2 finesse gen 2s - why not donate one to those in need (me)  :) . Finger grinds are the way forward! By the way, where do you usually grind the diabolo, on top of the hand or between the fingers?

Tom
It takes 24 muscles to smile, 42 to frown, and only 4 to hit someone in the face. Luckily for you, I need the exercise.

Martijn

WJW 2005 video
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 08:53:12 pm »
Yeah, indeed. We had FUN! :P  :wink: The duo-tricks are very fun to do! I also like editing and stuff, so at the next convention (that's Ieper, with TMFP :wink: *hint, hint*) we are going to film many diabolostuff! :D

I really need those 2 Finesses m8 :wink: Sorry :P

I always grind on top of the hand. I'll make a picture and upload it soon.

barnesy

• Administrator
WJW 2005 video
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 09:20:44 pm »
I enjoyed that.  Good stuff!  Leaving those diabolos in shot on the floor was a funny touch too.   :)

Arjan

WJW 2005 video
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 11:47:39 pm »
Thnx guys!! I was such a fun weekend, but the most fun parts are not on cam: farting a lot  :D  screaming rrraaggghhh, doing the 2 diabolo on 1 string with two persons on the renegade and doing a little trainegade on the way back in the train  :D

It was a high gym, so I did get some nice 2 diabolo siteswaps done, like 1 up and sun from front to back to front again.

Martijn, thnx for putting together this nice montage!

btw: look at the non playing diabolo hands in the 2 person part. So wierd!  :lol:

Ow and yes, some (a lot) stuff is diabology inspired, but they didn`t make that DVD for nothing right? Thnx MFP for that.

seán_

WJW 2005 video
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 01:54:39 am »
Great video Lads, looks like you had a good time making it.

loved the face to face stuff with 2.

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
WJW 2005 video
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 12:55:27 pm »
born to be wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild ;)!!
well really cool :)i hope see you one day :) like the others of this forum :)

Martijn

WJW 2005 video
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 03:07:06 pm »
Quote from: Arjan
It was such a fun weekend, but the most fun parts are not on cam: farting a lot  :D  screaming rrraaggghhh, doing the 2 diabolo on 1 string with two persons on the renegade and doing a little trainegade on the way back in the train  :D

Indeed! :lol: Farting, raaagh, duo-tricks and stuff :P  :mrgreen: So much fun :wink: