Author Topic: Ghana Benefit Show  (Read 4227 times)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« on: July 22, 2005, 04:24:10 am »
I have a video of juggling and diabolo parts of a show that I was part of (it was a local thing).  The whole show is martial arts, acrobatics, juggling, diabolo, poi, fabric, and breakdancing.  I took out the diabolo and juggling parts and put it into it's own thing and I wanna post the video but I don't know how.  Can anyone help me?  The videotaping is kinda bad though (my parents aren't professionals...) also it skips in certain parts but I think it's good, any help to post the video would be great.
Thanks,
Josh

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 08:02:25 am »
www.jugglethis.net I look forward to seeing it.

Leo
Behind your back is your front.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 01:18:35 pm »
I don't want to sound to stupid but what do u do once ur at that site?

seán_

Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 02:16:58 pm »
have your  video ready (edited, reasonable size  etc) first. Go  to the site,  create an account,  then submit the video (its  been a while since I have done it but I dont remember it being to stressfull :) )  keep a note of where it is, wait for it to go online (just  keep checkjing back for it. When it online paste the  link here and  allow us tooll   see your  vid.
Hopefully one of the regular jugglethis user can do a better job thatn that.

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 03:15:27 pm »
thanks, I'll do that.  It's about 12 mins and 30 seconds, does that seem to long?  I'll send it in anyways.  

Ok I have just sent it in.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 02:46:01 am »
Josh, I'm not sure if I know you or not, but your description of that show sounds exactly like one that my brother and I performed in at the New England Sports Academy in Westwood.  Is the diabolo act me and my brother by any chance?
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 04:54:06 am »
yeah but i can't seem to find it on jugglethis.net... maybe they didn't post it or sumthin...  is there somewhere else i can post it for free?  and yes Jacob and Nate this is the show which you were in, i'll make it a bit shorter and cut out some of the juggling :'(  but I'll leave in the diabolo stuff.  Oh yeah, just in case you do see it a warning the act that's called dude looks like a lady, the people in it aren't suppose to be "good" but it's just funny.  :D cheers

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Re: Ghana Benefit Show
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:29:02 pm »
This show was performed back in May 2005. I finally found some motivation and inspiration to make this video. It is a show performed by the former Innervision Stunt team and Team Matrix to raise money for people in Ghana to learn a trade. Thanks to Micheal Shields and Noah for the idea and inspiration.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zgprngBFRfA

Song: Golden Armor By Jay Chou

Keep in mind this was almost 2 years ago.  I hadn't even started diabolo back then  :o

Enjoy Josh

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 09:50:57 pm »
I had sick hair, eh? ;)
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

David - SAS1

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 04:23:02 pm »
Nice vid, liked the knife passing.
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 07:23:10 pm »

Nice vid, liked the knife passing.

It never fails to please :)
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

pranay

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 09:56:53 am »
Nice leg combo!!!