Author Topic: long or short?  (Read 2015 times)

tomlizard5

long or short?
« on: March 25, 2007, 04:13:40 pm »
Ive just recently brought some mr babache moon-phospho sticks and found out tht they are too flexible. i want to try genocides and suicides but im worried il break the sticks in 2! im stuck between buyin either. henrys black/white carbon fibre longs or shorts. i dnt know what would be better for these tricks? plz help with what length would be best?

cheers 2 anybody who replies

doiabolo (joe)

Re: long or short?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 04:57:42 pm »
herys aluminium, if u want to try suicide/ genicides, they are very rubust. i had mine for a year now and there still in pretty good condition ;D
geniusis in the eye of the beholder

tomlizard5

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:20:59 pm »
cheers!

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 03:32:15 pm »
Long or short is a matter of preference unfortunately.  Also may depend on which sticks you've been using before.  Your MB Energy sticks are on the short side of sticks (Henrys Aluminium being a bit shorter), so Henrys Short might be more preferable at 350mm long.  The long might be too long at 420mm but some like the extra length for fans, string tricks or more leverage.

Why not just get the G3 Xtreme sticks which are the same length but made from aluminium tube so are less prone to break.  You may find carbon fibre too easy to break too as I don't know of many people who use carbon fibre and are still on their first pair.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills