Author Topic: Does a Finesse G1 (UK) come in white?  (Read 3215 times)

Chiok

• Donator
Does a Finesse G1 (UK) come in white?
« on: January 27, 2005, 09:32:07 pm »
I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about whether the G1 finesse could be bought in white in the UK.  I'm pretty sure there are white finesses (sean's avatar is a sign of that) but are they available for the ickle UK that we are.  The Moonbeam ones are a different matter as they glow in the dark.  Or are they one and the same?

I think white is a cool colour to get and equipment in (apart from CJ balls, best in acrylic) and I'd very much like to get some white diabolos (currently stuck with dark blue).

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

seán_

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 09:46:29 pm »
answered allready mate.

if you want one and you live in tibet, ask your juggling shop to order one in for you. it will take some time. but should be doable. if you want a g1 I'd hurry though

Might be worth phoning around or emailing some of the shops.

I know that people have been dropping hints to firetoys to get white G2's shops generally dont punt for them because they know they can sell coulours but dont want to get stuck with white, but if they know people want them thats a different matter.

the glow ones are kind of white

Arjan

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 09:48:49 pm »
Yes Finesses G1 are available in white, and in glow. Both. And I`m very sure you can get them in U.K.
Where else would you think people would get their white finesses from?

Matt Pang

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 09:51:09 pm »
G1's can be found in white i think, but you have to order them specially. But unless you really want G1's, i'd get G2's because they definatly come in white, and they're the new upgraded version, which i'm sure you know all about...and the G1's will be hard to find again soon, when the stocks run out, so if you decide you want another G1 in a few months time you might  find it  pretty difficult to find one...

Matt

Martijn

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 01:49:03 pm »
Don't buy G1! You don't want that!

BUY G2!!

(I can know :wink: )
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Paul

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 11:08:34 am »
Yes that be me dropping hints at firetoys. I really want white g2's man and I'm sure other people do to!
Peace