Author Topic: IM NEW AND I NEED HELP ON EPUIPMENT  (Read 2947 times)

LOZA

IM NEW AND I NEED HELP ON EPUIPMENT
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:01:14 pm »
IM NEW AND I HAVE A DIABOLO BUT ITS REALLY OLD AND I THINK I NEED A NEW ONE

WHAT TIPS COULD YOU GIVE ME ON WHAT DIABOLO AND STINGS AND STICKS TO BUY.

ALSO IM REALLY SUCK ON MOST OF THE TRICKS ON DIABOLOTRICKS.COM BUT I WANT TO CARRY ON WITH IT BECUSE I REALLY ENJOY. SO CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANY OTHER WEBSITES FOR TRICKS

THANKS

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
Re: IM NEW AND I NEED HELP ON EPUIPMENT
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:31:25 pm »
if you search for trick websites and equipment then you will find what you are looking for

Pete

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:45:54 pm »
I suggest you take a look at this thread for information on equipment:http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 Cunningly they called this thread, Equipment. Spotting the link there i hope.  ;D All the information you need about that should be there. In future please use the search feature before starting a new thread, just keeps the place tidy. This forum has mountains of information, its all here you just have to find it.

As for diabolo websites try the Diabolo Websites thread. Spotting a pattern now. But if your having trouble with stuff on diabolotricks then i would have thought you just a bit more practice.
The tallest trees from acorns grow.

Dan

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 10:51:21 pm »
Do you need help on turning your caps lock button off?  Because on most keyboards its on the left above the shift button and below the tab one.  Other than that Pete covered what you're looking for nicely.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:30 am »
COULD YOU PLEASE BE A BIT MORE PRECISE DAN I CANT FIND IT.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Beni

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 10:04:28 pm »
Haha Dan, Will and Pete :D. As for you Loza, you should really read the etiquette.

seán_

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 10:09:45 pm »
Not forgetting the bit about not giving newcomers too  hard a time... before this spirals into hunt the newb :)

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 12:33:44 am »
before this spirals into hunt the newb :)

I'll just wait for someone to open a thread.. ;D
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

pus

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 09:07:29 pm »
Henrys Circus or Jazz (the world needs more people with Jazz)
Henrys short Carbon fibre
Henrys fluorescent string

So nice!

BTW: STOP WRITING WITH YOUR CAPS ON.. REALLY UNNESSESARY, DON'T YOU THINK? CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS
ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v ctrl+v