Author Topic: New handsticks MB (Xtreme & Energy)  (Read 79062 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Re: New handsticks MB (Xtreme & Energy)
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2007, 05:22:01 pm »
I bought some Xtremes the other week and I have to say that they are pretty nice. They feel solid and as unbreakable as my ally's. I'm not very picky when it comes to equipment but I think they are definately up there with the Henrys ally's.

-Leo
(Watch the comments I get for that closing remark)
Behind your back is your front.

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #281 on: April 26, 2007, 09:32:21 pm »
As for the problem with the Energy sticks snapping, perhaps people go back because they like them when they are not broken?? Just a thought... :D
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2007, 02:10:27 am »
I have broken three pairs of energy handsticks :P(once i broke a pair 30 min. before a performance ;D) and i have ordered a pair of xtreme's. But lately i have been using white carbon fibes which seem very nice and strong, and since they're white, they have good visability, even though I am yet to master all the tricks I knew with energy.

P.S. One thing I hve noticed about breaking energy handsticks is that they don't break if you do a single very stressful move, but they break overtime from wear and tear.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2007, 08:40:58 am »
finally got my xtremes with some hot pink string!! rockin!
theyre a bit thicker, lighter and have a longer handle than i thought they would. just gotta get use to them i suppose. i dont really like the lip/edge from the tip, and id like more weight in the ends for suicides/genocides. the chunk of foam on the end will be handy for preserving the handles.
my friend got a couple pairs of henrys alu, but i feel like im gonna break the skinny little things.