Author Topic: Matt Hall & Chris Garcia - Excalibur Evolution  (Read 11265 times)

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
Re: Matt Hall & Chris Garcia - Excalibur Evolution
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 02:47:32 am »
I love how you set it up.  I enjoyed the whole thing because it was light hearted and fun with sick tricks.  I like this documentary but when is a trick video coming out for the sil.... what was the name again?  ohhh yea Silver Creek Jugglers (haha jk)?  I thought there was one that was set for february because of that trailer? 

Josh

Matt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 07:34:43 am »
Just a quick question...

What the heck are behind the back duicides?!?

=)

Also, got something like 6 duicides in a row today, and about 15 in all in about 30 minutes of practice.  It's definitely coming along nicely...

Matt

PS  Matt, great job brother.  Nothin' but love here for ya...
Many Thanks to Sean for all his work and inspiration.  Respect to the MFP!

David - SAS1

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 10:06:14 am »
Well I did them by coming out of wrap, left stopover, then throw everything behind your back on the right then catch everythin on the left so it becomes a vertax duicide btb
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 01:09:55 pm »
Oh nice one , I tried throwing from behind the back , catching bhb but never tried this one.
Thanks , I'm gonna try it this afternoon

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 02:02:05 pm »
For the duicide btb, are u releasing behind the back or just throwing it around the body? 

Josh

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 02:53:05 am »
I like this documentary but when is a trick video coming out for the sil.... what was the name again?  ohhh yea Silver Creek Jugglers (haha jk)?  I thought there was one that was set for february because of that trailer? 

Josh

Yeahhhhh well, you might remember the complete failure of "Necropeaches"...well we have filmed a bunch of new stuff and we have more yet to film. The next video is going to be sort of a remix, using some clips from that video, combined with the new stuff we've been filming, and with some new music of course ;) And it's coming...uhhh....sometime. Soon, I hope.

PS  Matt, great job brother.  Nothin' but love here for ya...

Word. By the way, I hope you re-downloaded this, I went back and re-edited a bunch of things and I added some stuff (like the credits), so it's a bit different than the original.

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 03:36:54 am »
Nice video Brown. I really like the feel of it all, very fun.

ps: Hey Hall, sorry I couldnt go over after school today, my day ended up as probably the worst in my life so far... from being sent to Schroders office for having my bike on campus (what the hell!!!) to being hit by a car while riding home from school... Well, anyway, I really wanted to see your excalibur stuff, hopefully i will see you at Klutz or something, who knows.

pps: no bad injuries, just a little bent rim as well as a pretty pissed off anger afterward, but its all good now. Im over it.
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

David - SAS1

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 07:29:55 pm »
About the behind the back version, I will post a vid in the next few days so people can see.
@J_J777 you kind of throw the diabolo across your back then catch, looks sweet if you catch in integral.
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

Indy

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 08:11:48 pm »
Well done guys!
I really like the video 8)
It's so great that you've made a video, that shows people what diabolo is all about!
When I watch it, I get the great feeling of inventing, trying and nailing new tricks.
epicness commits

M4U

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 01:32:04 pm »
video's basic idea is great, showing how the tricks are born from an idea and how with the practice you realize or change that idea, very original in this kind of video but in my opinion another way to edit it may keep more attention of spectators....nothing to say about the passing ^__^

it's a surprise to see my nick in the thanks  :o ....i sent a new vertax trick to VotW ispirated from you...hope you like it

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 01:39:26 pm »
Capitaine Buisson posted a vid of Eric and Antonin yesterday :

http://f.bigas.free.fr/divers/ypres%20f%e9rvrier%202006.wmv
(right click , save as)

It was at Ypres in february 2006

Martijn

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 03:13:31 pm »
i sent a new vertax trick to VotW ispirated from you...hope you like it

Oh yeah, and it's sweet :) I can't wait to release it, but Josh is up first next week.
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Nahxela

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 01:39:58 pm »
That's an awesome video of you guys.

I wish you were my teacher... That'd certainly be more fun than a number of my boring and sarcastic teachers I have...
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 12:25:02 am »
Here's another peson with a consistent excalibur duicide.  Who's up for a double duicide  :P  I don't take any responsiblity for deaths or injuries due to the attempt at this idea.

Josh

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 12:38:12 am »
Yeah, I think that video was posted earlier in this thread?
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Nahxela

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 01:06:39 am »
Yeah, I think that video was posted earlier in this thread?
Oops, my mistake.
Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life