Author Topic: My Skills  (Read 2041 times)

dörty

My Skills
« on: July 08, 2007, 07:11:03 pm »

this video is a littlebit older and it is my introduction for this forum
the problem is a month ago i dislocated my shoulder now i cant practice - but who cares ^^

what do you think?

dave from the grave

• VotW Contributor
Re: My Skills
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 07:35:49 pm »
thats good dorty but the first thing i notice is your string length. its as longer that my house! i would say shorten it to the length between the ground to around your shoulder.
Beware of the super secret guild of shadow spooners!

dörty

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 07:49:47 pm »
Really? I always played with longer strings but I'm gonna try your advice

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 11:51:15 pm »
Well stick with whatever string length feels comfortable to you...you can keep the long, maybe have a try at the short some time though ;)

And try to find a cameraman with a steady hand, it's hard to focus on your juggling when I'm worried about you dying in the massive earthquake! :P

dörty

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 10:11:48 am »
Well stick with whatever string length feels comfortable to you...you can keep the long, maybe have a try at the short some time though ;)

And try to find a cameraman with a steady hand, it's hard to focus on your juggling when I'm worried about you dying in the massive earthquake! :P

haha yeah i got a new PHOTOcamera that day and i only wanted to know how the filming is .... as you see its not that good .... mabye when i'm not lazy I'm gonna make a new video or profile ... XD