Author Topic: Circus Smirkus 2007: Jacob and Nate Sharpe  (Read 8938 times)

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
Re: Circus Smirkus 2007: Jacob and Nate Sharpe
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 05:51:33 am »
Thanks for all the praise guys! The excalibur sequence was definitely one of the most difficult in the act, and we may have hit a few kids in the face over the course of the summer, but it was definitely worth it when we got it.  The costumes were not, in fact embarrassing, at least for us.  They were actually some of the best costumes I've seen, especially from as small a production as we are.  But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder  ;)
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 08:30:13 am »
that vertax passing was brilliant! didnt like the clown look, but the skills were great.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:01 am »
Great show - it has the skills / performance & showmanship all in there (& I like the costumes too ;)).  Plus it looks like you're having fun and thats the most important bit - I would happily pay good money to see that live.

I like that exploded sprinkler exit to stopover - simple but very visual - Good work
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 02:54:33 am »
Amazing. Sweet costumes
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

Matt_

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 06:43:59 pm »
I loved the intro set, the duicide pass, the mini-gen thing, etc, you guys pull it off in such a smooth and professional way. Great video!