Author Topic: Bad man time video  (Read 7672 times)

_Rezi

Bad man time video
« on: July 18, 2007, 08:12:27 pm »
Hi, here I post a composed movie from some captures we did during Czech juggling convention last week. I suppose there are some original tricks so enjoy it. Rezi, Kaspar, Davvid and Stephen ;)

SilentScreamer

Re: Bad man time video
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:29:52 pm »
3D on a One-Wheel Cycle  :o

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:36:53 pm »
a unicycle perhaps?
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

SilentScreamer

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:38:52 pm »
Lol, I didn't know the English word ;)

I had already said that my english is crappy because I'm 16 Year old Dutchman...

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 08:42:40 pm »
Im sure that nouns like that would be universal as its a name for somthing, maybe im wrong!

SilentScreamer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:50:27 pm »
Well, we just call it an eenwieler...

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 08:52:15 pm »
Ah, well, fair enough! back on topic, its a biut low quality, but cool!

_Rezi

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 09:04:08 pm »
Ah, well, fair enough! back on topic, its a biut low quality, but cool!

Yes, and I am sorry about the poor quality, but everithing was captured by handy camera with low framerate and resolution. The quality on the web is far less tha same as uncompresed version in my computer. We will try next time to borrow videocam. And you can be sure that we still have some more tricks in storage, so you can be looking forward to it.

Flo

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:36 pm »
You are talking about an english word in like 5 posts and just say something about the quality but in my opinion this is so what of an awesome video! I liked every piece of it: The 3 Diabolos an the unicylce (used the word... ;-)) mainly the sun of course, that crazy 3d low sequence by Kaspar, the crazy vertical stuff by Rezi, the infinite suicide passing thing (this is way too difficult on such a great height - how long did you try to get it captured?) and all the rest.
The editing was good as well.
I am really looking forward to your EJC-video but it would really be cool if you could use a camcorder then :-)

Flo
German Diabolo Forum: http://www.diabolotreff.de/

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:35:25 pm »
holy****! that was an awesome clip, many great original tricks in there!
i loved the vertax handplant, the whips/webs wit 1d and 2d(unfortunately hard to see), the infinite suicide pass up and down the galeria, oh and the 3d suns on the unicycle of course!

keep it up and definitely go out and make another clip ;D

oh, servus Flo, you posted in meantime, i was thinking exactly the same, 100% ;)

--- watch Videos on YouTube, visit my Website or mail to hiwatt@gmx.at ---

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 10:36:10 pm »
I just didnt think that there was anything to write home about, and i find that watching videos with low quality is annoying as its hard to see what is going on, but props in the 3 low on a unicycly, that was cool :)

john_s

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:01 pm »
good video! and some interesting vertax ideas to make the void's mouth water.

really nice slack at 2:30 - can't quite see what's happening, though. would you care to explain...?

thanks.
/john

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 04:44:57 am »
haha, very nice, 3d on unicycle must be sooo hard.  ;)

_Rezi

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 07:29:13 am »
good video! and some interesting vertax ideas to make the void's mouth water.

really nice slack at 2:30 - can't quite see what's happening, though. would you care to explain...?

thanks.
/john

well if you know the "trash's web" trick, this is based on the same movement but in this one you throw the string around the stick. one bend of the string is in the middle of the left stick the second one is just before it (oo string near the top of the left stick). Finaly you release the whole left stick and its hanging in air.. I think I will use some variation on this trick in the next movie, so you will see

john_s

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 08:01:57 am »
thanks, rezi. i thought it was some kind of trash web variation but wasn't so sure. i'll have a go later.

/john

Ilias

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 09:18:41 am »
One of the best videos I saw this year ;D 3d on a unicycle, I have to try that :o
Also the infinite suicide passing was great!

Gonna watch it again now :D

Erm, one detail: Blodhoungang -> Bloodhoundgang? :-\

_Rezi

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 12:07:55 pm »
One more comment.
I forgot one song which was used. The classical piece of music over there is "Song of Mable" composed by Tadasuke (Japanese) and played on theremin (first electrosynthetic musical instrument in the world)

nezzybaby

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 06:43:20 pm »
Awesome video, finally some new tricks to attempt, lots of really original stuff in there really enjoyed it. So much better to watch than ANOTHER video with hundreds of integral variations and nothing exciting. Some of the suicide and knot tricks were so unique, wonderful. And as has been mentioned a lot, 3 diabolos on a unicycle... with tricks? insanity. Excalibur tricks were fantastic too. inspirational im gonna go out and have a play, thanks for the great video.

tghops

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 10:45:24 pm »
Crazy stuff.  Most importantly it's creative and inspirational.  Rezi you're definitly one of my new favorite diabolists.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 12:20:36 am »
The Vertax handplant is insane! I've gotta try it.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro