Poll

are you likely to be interested in this type of site?

yes
32 (94.1%)
no
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: February 03, 2005, 10:21:53 pm

Author Topic: Possible Diabolo trick search engine...  (Read 9058 times)

nezzybaby

Possible Diabolo trick search engine...
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 01:56:10 pm »
^ that sounds long, setting up databases on websits doesnt need to be such a stressful task, most web design packages will hae built in features to generate and search databases, never do more tha you haveto in programming. Besides if everyone just uses the wiki that is already set up wellbe fine.

we dont eed another database, we just eed to startfilling the one we already have.

this computer has the worlds stickiest keyboard, sorry for all the missing letters in my posts today

kragen

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2005, 11:43:09 am »
nah the searching would be easy enough - just use another pre-constructed search algorithm to search the HTLM pages for keywords.

That page looks like an amazing idea - so often now im looking for info on a certain trick (double duocide, genocide etc...) and find nothing, (nobi's site is good for some video's, diabolotricks.com can be good but doesnt have a lot of the more advanced tricks).
Justin
Gravity Vomit - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.

Mat

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 10:50:45 pm »
The wiki sounds like a great idea  :)
I'm new to diaboloing though, so I don't really have much to add yet :(
:idea: Would it be easy to make a more advanced search thing in php for the wiki database? Tricks could be categorised as simple or hard or whatever and you could select which difficulties you want to search.