Author Topic: [Busk]Small  (Read 11270 times)

busk

[Busk]Small
« on: September 04, 2007, 10:10:00 am »
here my new video, filmed and edited in the end of summer, in the same location, with the same trees and the same style :P that's because is the only place where i'm enough patient to film

as you can see i'm in a kind of creative crisis, my diabolo tricks are not so original, and with the clubs it was the best i could do after one year of club juggling, anyway i'm satisfied of the result

http://www.mediafire.com/?bw4zvyrjp1g

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: [Busk]Small
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:30:49 am »
Another film with good scenery, even if it was shown before.

I thought the club juggling was pretty good for only one year of practice. You're already up to a not shabby 5 and with plenty of 4 and 3 club tricks.

My favorite part was the sequence leading up to the elbow-pit stall to vertax start around 4 minutes. 

Your animals seem to love disrupting you as well.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 10:38:20 am »
busk you have to be my favourite diaboloist!, that fan hyper loop thing was great and as duncan said that elbow vertax part was amazing! also some of the slack stuff you deid was cool too,
a very good video.

Martijn

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 12:26:08 pm »
as you can see i'm in a kind of creative crisis, my diabolo tricks are not so original, and with the clubs it was the best i could do after one year of club juggling

Oh shut up. That was insane :) You're a great allround diaboloist, club juggler AND film maker! Great music, great editing, good filming. It was all so smooth. Your fans and 3d fts for example... those rocked my shoes off. Also, I find your trick so amazing, because I don't understand them :P

Unfortunately for me, I came up with that elbow-pit excalibur start as well (guess what I submitted for the collab), but you do it 10 times nicer, that was a wicked combo man. Keep on progressing :-*
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Lily

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 12:47:28 pm »
You proved many skills with this vid, with film making skill dominating :P Don't be so humble on ur words btw  ;D
Btw, i am adding u to msn if u don't mind...
Diabolo in Athens is like the sea turtles: you can't say they are extinct, as there are a few left..

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 12:48:56 pm »
that was awesome!! arty, skillfull, great!

Chiok

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 01:19:40 pm »
I must admit I was watching the club juggling more than the diaboloing (except that airwrap fan was amazing!).  Most of those club tricks are silly hard, especially all the over-the-shoulder catches/penguin/lazies.  I was loving the club juggling, very much so.

Nice abstract editing at the beginning too.  That goes in my top pile.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

looby

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 01:19:53 pm »
very very nice. so nicely balanced between tricks, editing and overall feel. not too serious, didnt drag and doesnt include anything unnecessary. your feed the sun is by far the cleanest i have ever seen and the hyperloop fan looks amasing.  good job chief and make sure we get the same next year!
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

yonm13

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:45 pm »
got problems watching the whole video.. maybe later it'll work better.
anyways,  <3 your style (from what i saw on your other videos)..
i was wondering, where in italy do you live?
and what was the point with "Sigalit Productions"?
thanks!
Absolutely NOTHING Here.

pranay

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 02:40:12 pm »
That was just amazing!
And you're a really good juggler aswell with you solid lazy catch stuff!

Were do you lerant the good editing?

Funty

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 04:28:08 pm »
i really liked your use of animals:) -the tricks werent bad either x

Crackers

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 04:35:45 pm »
Very nice, I would've prefered a full diabolo video though ^^

David - SAS1

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 04:51:20 pm »
That was awesome, the elbow thing is something that I haven't seen before and must try.  I also really enjoyed the club work, the 4 club were very good and as always you look relaxed throughout.
www.lufbrafever.co.uk fever - Loughborough University Juggling and Circus Society

ztt

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 05:14:41 pm »
wow that was awsome, i love your style so much, and that fan thing that i dont even know what it is called was amazing, i will look forward to your next video.

zack turner

J_J777

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 05:23:52 pm »
That just blew my mind.  That Fan thing was really cool.  Your skill level improved and it was all very clean and smooth.  However there was one shot where you were doing one diabolo that I couldn't really see cause the sun was in the background through the trees but everything else was great.

Josh

nev

• Donator
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 05:37:57 pm »
I always enjoy your films and this is no exception - beautiful work in both your play and editing - top marks.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 06:52:01 pm »
Wow. Creative crisis? i think not. Everything was so relaxed and inspired. New fav video. Oh, and the editing was amazing.
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 04:25:50 am »
I feel like I'm echoing everyone else, but where was the creative crisis in that? To come up with something as fresh as that sprinkleresque fan thing is incredible, and... well everything was really really good. after only a year of club juggling that's amazing. you're still definitely my favorite 2 diaboloist out there. Oh and I envy your editing skillz and program
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 06:56:47 am »
I also liked it ::)
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

fat_hampster

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 10:12:18 am »
wow! that was amazing.

like about everyone else I especially liked that hyperloop fan thing.  I have wondered in the past if it was possible to do poi hyperloops in diabolo, and you seem to have answered that. (even if that wasn't your inspiration.)