Author Topic: Broken Sundia Led Handsticks  (Read 1569 times)

DJLievens

Broken Sundia Led Handsticks
« on: October 19, 2009, 11:17:27 pm »
I recently ordered a pair of Sundia LED Sticks from www.diabolomoves.co.uk and within 15 minutes of playing with them the end of the stick, which holds the batteries in place, broke off. I was able to superglue the broken piece back on, but it continually re-breaks and i have to perpetually reglue the darn thing. Below is a photo of my sticks and the red bracket denotes the piece that constantly breaks off (it's glued on in the photo). A cap gets screwed on to the red-bracketed piece in order to hold the batteries in place.

I acknowledge that the sticks have hit the ground a few times, but I presume that any kind of diabolo-related item should be able to withstand at least some wear and tear. Is this a case of shoddy construction, or am I missing something?
In any event, does anyone have any suggestions for repairing the sticks so that they don't constantly re-break?

EvIlAlEkSi

Re: Broken Sundia Led Handsticks
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 05:16:25 pm »
You could just use some electrical tape since it's alot easier to just tape it rather than glue it constantly I'm not sure if this helps :P but just tape it.. easier than glueing(did I spell that right "GLUEING"?)