Author Topic: Sundia Sun Series Diabolos  (Read 35886 times)

killer764

Re: Sundia Sun Series Diabolos
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2009, 08:17:50 pm »
I've already 3 circus with allround axle! ^^
But you didn't respond to all my question.
I will buy a rainbow kit, so i've to have a sundia. (i don't want a vegas kit)
Sorry for my ugly english ^^

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2009, 08:29:17 pm »
Can i fit this: http://www.diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=46
Into a sundia sun or a sundia shinning?
Yes, but I believe you have to knock out the bearings first. You do realize that the black axles are quite a bit more slippery right? I have a Sun set up like that. I like it for 1 diabolo stuff with old string but it's probably too slippery for anything else for me. Your opinion may vary.

I want to buy a new diabolo, but i don't know if the sundia sun is softer than the shinning.
Yes, I'd say the original heavier weight Sun cups are a bit softer.

I hate the sundia fly's kind of cup and i want to buy the diab which is the more similar than the circus.
The Sun cups still aren't as rubbery or soft as the circuses. In many ways, that's a good thing. I think it strikes a nice balance.

Can I buy a sundia shinning (marble) with a fixed axle?
Doesn't look like Nev has those set up by default, who knows, perhaps if you ask nicely Nev could set you up... but I'm not sure, you'd have to ask. It's certainly technically possible.

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2009, 08:34:27 pm »
He was selling them set up like that at the BJC (I think...)

As you are looking for glow stuff have you had a good look at the taibolos, the light kits on those are very nice as well...
Alex abuses flys!

killer764

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2009, 09:27:18 am »
Ok, thank you Sean!
I think i will buy a sundia sun (crystal) heavy version with carbon fiber washers, wide aluminium axle and a rainbow kit. For christmas my grandparents want to give the best diabolo to me, so i've a lot of money ;)

Hathaway, i've looked taibolo led but i don't know if i can use it as a normal diabolo when i don't use the led.
Maybe a sun with a led kit is more "usable" than a taibolo led in 1 diabolo tricks?

Another question, does the baterie of rainbow kit is durable?

Thank you!

(if you can respond to my questions on the revolution kit, that's would be perfect :P)

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2009, 09:49:17 am »
Yeah the batteries do last for a while, can't say how long as it obviously depends how long you use them for. Just be careful though in my experiance the switch is very easy to flick on by accident when in your bag, this in my opinion is the worst designed thing about the sundia light kits. Having said that it doesn't happen all the time so I wouldnt worry to much its just something to look out for!

I'd say the sundia and taibolo are as nice as one another for 1d tricks, just depends on which one you prefer!
Alex abuses flys!

killer764

« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2009, 06:26:31 pm »
Ok thank you, i've just bought all item what i was telling.
You will see me with in coming month in a new video ;)