Author Topic: Coming soon to Leeds - a two day juggling workshop  (Read 2422 times)

Luke Burrage

• VotW Contributor
Coming soon to Leeds - a two day juggling workshop
« on: January 21, 2005, 10:36:02 am »
Coming soon to Leeds…

“Making Rules, Breaking Rules” – a two day juggling workshop with Luke Burrage, in partnership with the International Jugglers’ Association. All jugglers welcome, whatever skills or interests.

Dates and hours: Saturday February 12th, 10am-6pm. Sunday 13th, 10am-4pm.

Price: To be confirmed… but between £30 and £35. This INCLUDES membership to the IJA. If you are already an IJA member the workshop will be half price. Yes, this is a good deal.

More information on the way, though please feel free to collar me at Chocfest in York or at the Bradford Convention to get more information. Or email me luke (at) juggler.net

Thanks

Luke Burrage
Luke

MattF

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 10:46:10 am »
That price sounds fair if membership is inclusive. I am sure us leeds lot will be there as its on our doorstep.

Will have to get more information off you tomorrow at Chocfest.

lemony

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 12:09:20 pm »
hmmm... i'll add this to the list of "things i should probably go to since they're just down the road from me" not sure if i can afford £35 though...
The diabolo wiki please contribute in any way you can.

Spink

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 12:01:23 pm »
Sound good though

deffinitley keep us up to date.

I'm from sunny pontefract darn t'road, is there any where to meet up in leeds/west yorkshire
3rd Base + Hubstacks =

Luke Burrage

• VotW Contributor
DAMN!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 02:23:43 pm »
Sorry to inform any interested parties but due to Leeds City Council being continually useless, I'm cancelling the workshop this weekend.

I'll be rescheduling it for later in the spring.

Sorry once again,
Luke