Author Topic: EJC2005 site online  (Read 3720 times)

Arjan

EJC2005 site online
« on: February 08, 2005, 04:25:24 pm »
Hello people!

The site about the 2005 european juggling convention is online I noticed today, give it a look!

barnesy

• Administrator
EJC2005 site online
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 04:28:20 pm »
For those of you with weak psychic powers, here's the link: http://www.ejc2005.com/  :P

Arjan

EJC2005 site online
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 04:40:54 pm »
LOL, totally forgot that... well being very tired isn`t  a excuse I guess?  :oops:

barnesy

• Administrator
EJC2005 site online
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 04:46:30 pm »
It's the excuse I tend to go with, so it must be fine!

Looks like the EJC will be an interesting one this year, I imagine it won't be nearly as big as Carvin, but what I've heard so far sounds good.   Still not sure I can make it though - I've already booked most of my holidays for the year for other conventions!

Sean

• Administrator
EJC2005 site online
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 05:48:37 pm »
Well it does look interesting, and I really have my heart set on making it to EJC this year but... enough with the talk of "outdoor pools, wave pools, breathtaking tunnel slides, jaccuzis..." is there going to be some place to juggle? :-s

Martijn

EJC2005 site online
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 06:20:19 pm »
Nice! I'm going to the EJC 2005! :D
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

seán_

EJC2005 site online
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 06:35:49 pm »
Quote from: Sean
Well it does look interesting, and I really have my heart set on making it to EJC this year but... enough with the talk of "outdoor pools, wave pools, breathtaking tunnel slides, jaccuzis..." is there going to be some place to juggle? :-s

There will be big tops and marquees on-site for 24-hour juggling. There’s one (size: 40mx20m) gym hall, open everyday, 5 mins. walk from the town centre. There will be Big Tops with stages on-site. We hope to see more shows for smaller audiences. Performers will have the chance to play more than once so you’ll get the chance to see, and do, shows close-up. Remember: we’ll provide the spaces so you can fill them with creativity! There will be stages in the town centre, a show at the castle and as many events as we can fit into the time and the town.

that was just above the bit about swimming, I suppose this bit grabbed your attention ;)
And there’s no particular kind of swimming costume you are obliged to wear this year.

Sean

• Administrator
EJC2005 site online
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 06:53:46 pm »
Oh, now I see that on the news page.

I was looking in the location section on the "about the location page". Silly me. :)

Quote from: seán_
I suppose this bit grabbed your attention
And there’s no particular kind of swimming costume you are obliged to wear this year.

Well, it did this time. ;)

Arjan

EJC2005 site online
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 07:07:52 pm »
Quote from: barnesy
It's the excuse I tend to go with, so it must be fine!

LOL, I really am pretty blown out.

There is gonna be a gym... a very nice water paridise kind thing, nice town and stuff... I`ll defenitly make it there.
A guy called Ferko is arranging a tourbus from the Netherlands, 10 seats left on the small one, if there are more peeps he`ll get a bigger bus. Look here: http://www.bustrip.tk/

el_grimley

EJC2005 site online
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2005, 05:42:36 pm »
Ya Sum jonglarum - or something very similar is I am a juggler in Solvenian.  :D

Graham
Its got to be going home time. At least going to the pub time.