Author Topic: You know you are too obsessed with the diabolo when...  (Read 54750 times)

bombmistro

Re: You know you are too obsessed with the diabolo when...
« Reply #280 on: September 08, 2009, 10:11:34 am »
^ hah, typical Americentric view, dont you realise that the majority of the world has been using metric time for well over 10* yrs now?!? *thats 10 of your years = to 18 of ours
lol i get it
What if you're a girl o_0
when you measure size of breast in diabolo cup size
When you have spent so much time on the forums that you have lost so much sleep that you can’t remember what is appropriate or not
When you change your last name to Babache so that you can giggle every time someone calls you Mr. Babache (haven't done this)
best one yet
when you begin packing for a week long camping trip and the first thing you grab is 3 diabolos and a set of sticks
When you attempt to diabolo underwater
200. When you count to this one being number 200 and having the 200th is the highlight of your week so far(most of the numbers were wrong there always seemed to be some people that missed that memo)
201. When attempting a whip catch and the diabolo goes flying away from you so you through your sticks at it just to watch them whip catch from a distance then fall to the floor and then you cheer because of your amazing aim
202. When while at mc Donald’s you discover that the extra large lids fit perfectly in your circus
203. when you get tired of making so many replies that you just start to pull them into one giant muti-reply
204. when you cant think clearly enough … make coherent words … I mean sentences because you have spent the last 2 hours reading and counting every post on this thread
205. when you try to leave a number divisible by 2, because there are 2 cups on a diabolo, but you just cant
I AM BACK AND HERE TO STAY!!!

lupii

« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2009, 01:07:55 pm »
206. when search for sitewaps on license plates..
207. when you spend a whole week on making a new video.

4leek24

« Reply #282 on: September 09, 2009, 06:20:26 am »
208. when you start jumping with joy when a jugglin store with new diabolos in stock opens near your home
209. when you can see a yoho inside a store and tell your parents they sell diabolos when your parents cant see the shelf its on
210. when you hav bruises on your chin from practicing fans and having them hit your face
211. when you go to a costume store and look for a diabolo costume

Wis

« Reply #283 on: October 16, 2009, 01:49:24 pm »
212. When you start practicing and there are 10 minutes left for the bus coming, and your are in Norway at 20:00 any day of January (-15º C, no light, full-snow).
213. When you have an idea for a trick just when the party is starting and you spend like half of the time of the party (being drunk) doing the movement without the sticks, diabolos, or whatever just to try to remember the trick next day (i remembered it, xD)
214. When you get your arm injured and you find out that your 'jobsearching' life has a big gap without the diabolo
215. When you use this gap to read this whole thread to avoid saying anything unappropiate to look nice to the diabolo forum guys (haha, kidding).
216. When you don't let this threard die with grace on purpose because you think it's 'funny'
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

4leek24

« Reply #284 on: October 24, 2009, 06:17:46 am »
217. when a circus performer comes to your school to introduce diabolos, and you end up spending the whole lunch trying to teach him 2d, integrals, and genocides.(happened twice already)
218. when kids everywhere ask you to buy them diabolos for their birthday.

Nico

• Donator
« Reply #285 on: October 24, 2009, 05:12:45 pm »
219. when you discover this thread for the first time and read all its posts till the first one
220. when somebody s asking "hey, if you had a tattoo, what would it be" and you directly think of a diabolo
221. when you keep hitting your balls as practicing fan laid on the floor but you still don't give up!

NiekG

« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2009, 01:17:05 am »
221. when you keep hitting your balls as practicing fan laid on the floor but you still don't give up!
^lol :P
Meh,

4leek24

« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2009, 01:59:21 am »
222. when people think youre emo because you have cuts on your wrist from arm stalls
223. when people think youve been in a fight becuase of a black eye you got from passing 3d with your friend

Deviouscobra

« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2009, 07:54:18 am »
224. When you write a 4 page essay about all juggling stores in the UK  ;) (Not done this)
Really?
Yeah, Really!

Liitu

« Reply #289 on: December 01, 2009, 10:18:27 pm »
225. When you broke a computer by accidentally dropping your diabolo in an open computer case... (happened to me but the computer still works and probably not many people have computers with open sidepanels laying on their floor...)

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #290 on: December 01, 2009, 10:27:08 pm »
When will this thread DIE

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #291 on: December 01, 2009, 11:12:41 pm »
 226. When you watch every diabolo video on the web. I'm pretty close.
Sorry for my awful posts years ago. I was even more anal and un-self-aware than i am now.

RandomSeaBadger

« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:41 am »
2197687 When your mum (who has started diabolo after trying yours) has 10 mins before she leaves for work in the morning and phones you to ask how to do a string climb again!  :-D
To save everyone hassle, my real name's Euan! :D

Chickeneater72790

« Reply #293 on: December 02, 2009, 01:00:05 am »

4leek24

« Reply #294 on: December 02, 2009, 02:17:34 am »
When will this thread DIE

it did die, but i restarted it.

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #295 on: December 02, 2009, 03:02:41 am »
And I finished it. Locked.