Author Topic: 3 diabolo shuffle: help! (wrap start & asynch shuffle)  (Read 197512 times)

CASERocks

Re: 3 diabolo shuffle: help! (wrap start & asynch shuffle)
« Reply #740 on: November 17, 2014, 02:26:34 pm »
Yeah, when I saw this video I didn'd belive him. I mean, I practiced like everyday, sometimes many hours, and I got it in like 6 months a bit.
I don't exactly want to say that he's lying but than he would have had to be like extremelygood in 1 and 2 Diabolos. And he's the only one I know who says he got it in under 1 month.

I think he misspoke in the video, and was referring to two weeks to learn a specific technique, not necessarily the 3 diabolo shuffle.  After personally experiencing the difficulty of learning 3D myself, I know it's extremely hard to learn in under a month.  If you could really learn 3 that fast, there would be so many more people who could do it.

Technomonkey

« Reply #741 on: January 05, 2016, 02:43:11 am »
Hey, I was wondering how to do the double Diabolo thing in one hand while doing the hover start for the third one. I don't kno what it's called and I haven't been able to find a tutorial for it. If anyone knows what the on handed thing is called or if you know how to do it please let me know.
Working my way up!
-Technomonkey

JT

« Reply #742 on: January 05, 2016, 03:59:21 am »
Not quite sure what you mean, do you mean just the hover? Or is the double diabolo thing a sprinkler? Maybe post a vid of someone doing it and we can give some tips. Or one of your tips. :)

Jordan.

5p3ak

« Reply #743 on: January 05, 2016, 01:24:04 pm »
You mean 2Diabolo Shuffle in 1 hand? Try passing it into 1hand. IMO the prerequisite of this trick is 1 handed leg orbit and solid 2D shuffle.

If you have time do give these tutorials a look, though it is in Mandarin. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiEw7N_cUUweSwI6MT1SpH0T0EssTN-H9
Check out my Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MaFiaZai