Author Topic: ReVoLuTiOn KiT  (Read 45875 times)

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Re: ReVoLuTiOn KiT
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2012, 02:22:55 pm »
It's because Mr Babache changed their design for G4's so that only other nub will come off from the bolt. Basically for Revolution kit you will need the original nubs but the bolt has to be longer than stock bolt in G4's. If you have some evolution kit that came with axle and nubs chances are that you have already two separate nubs that you can use...

Stephen asked me to check out if I still have revolution kits in my shop. I'll do that tomorrow and try to find enough of them for you... I believe we have run out of the bearings so I will have to find place to get them. There might be chance that I have rest of the parts right here already...

«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2012, 02:36:15 pm »
^ Marko saving the day! Apologies, my old email is registered to this account (just changed it) maybe a new run is in order...
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Sam 1060

ReVoLuTiOn KiT
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2012, 05:17:41 pm »
I have a couple of different Evo kits for g4s that I don't use I like them the way they come, so if you are struggling to get parts I might be able to help but I don't now what it is that you need.

BatJacopo

« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2012, 06:02:50 pm »
Marko, what evo kit do you mean? It's a kit distributed by Mr babache? Anyway, if you have all two, evo kit and revolution kit, I can buy all by you?

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #144 on: September 28, 2012, 06:07:37 pm »
^ Marko saving the day! Apologies, my old email is registered to this account (just changed it) maybe a new run is in order...

In short yes a new run would be cool :). Would price be around the same should it happen?

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2012, 08:01:56 pm »
It's quite difficult to say. Normally it depends on the size of the run.

BatJacopo

« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2012, 08:48:03 pm »
what do you mean for run???

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2012, 08:54:35 pm »
Langerz, as your Finnish distributor I've pretty much run out of the kits. On the matter of next run, have you heard anything from you friend in Germany?

BatJacopo, I'm so sorry. I thought I would have more kits but I totally forgot that I gave two of them away for Etienne and D the Trekky month or two ago when they were visiting here. Now I have only one pair left. And even that has no bearings so I will have to shop some bearings before I can sell that. The price will be about 20-25euros depending on how cheap bearings I can find. Oh and don't stress about any evo kits. You don't need to have one but if you happen have a wide kit for finesse then you'll have the spare nub already. I have plenty of nubs right here (about 100) so I can give one away if you're buying the last kit I've got. ;)

By run they mean that they should make more of the kit's since everybody has run out of them. Run is how much manufacturers make parts at once. Like if you made your own t-shirts you could make like 20 t-shirts and if you sold out them you would make another "run". Meaning you would make 20 or more t-shirts since you knew they sold well. Maybe you could even make t-shirt better...
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

BatJacopo

« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2012, 09:34:57 pm »
It's only question of time, or they will never get more?  If this is a question of time, also I have to wait, because I'm collecting the money for buy it  ;). I think it will  take about 3 months. If this kit first arrive to you, retains to me one of this please. You sell any finger kit, too?

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2012, 11:35:01 am »
It's good to see you've organised your priorities. Plus reading through i'm not sure where you've got the price €100 from? The retail price has never been higher than £20 a kit.

Nice necro though. 3 years is pretty impressive.

BatJacopo

« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2012, 02:37:09 pm »
ahh, no, I ment that if I need 3 of this revo kit it costs about €100. but I've decided to buy only one of these kits. Langerz you don't have other revo kits true?

samuli

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2012, 05:15:46 pm »
Yo LZ,

I think you made mistake naming those hubstack clones of yours to be Revo-kit, I definitively would have prefered name Reva-kit.  It just adds more spin on the name. You must know what I'm talking about...

And in that case it wouldn't have to come this pedonecrothingy we are having right now.

With the name you chose, it hasn't really been much off a sellout, has it? ;)
www.fdc2016.org /www.supiainen.com

BatJacopo

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2012, 08:31:17 pm »
hubstack is cool

BatJacopo

« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2012, 08:12:05 am »
Marko you should empty your mailbox of diabolo.ca because it's full and I can't send any message to you.

RR

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2012, 12:00:12 am »
News?
Will we be able to buy a kit of these or others hubstacks in a near future?

BatJacopo

« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2012, 08:50:35 am »
Ask to Marko

cyrus0135

« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2013, 07:58:53 pm »
Hey are there ones for sundia diabolos? I saw some things with some hubs and I would really like to do something simmilar

nev

• Donator
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2013, 12:13:17 am »
Not officially - only homemade ones - but yes it's possible

Actually I recently found quite a few revo kits in an old box :) might see about getting them converted to fit Sundias
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String