Author Topic: ReVoLuTiOn KiT  (Read 45486 times)

LaNgErZ

• Donator
ReVoLuTiOn KiT
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:03:26 pm »
on a thread not so long ago there was a mention of a yoyo called a G5+, this yoyo enabled you to grip either side of it whilst its spinning giving a gyroscopic effect, so in one swift movenment you can change the plane of the yoyo to any angle at all that you desire. making it the most ground breaking yoyo since an unresponsive.

presenting.........

this kit (as some have already witnessed) enables you to do exactly that with a finnesse,

you get...

1 axle
2 stacks
2 bearings
2 spacers

The stacks are made of nylon and the whole kit puts the weight of G2 up to about 305G roughly,

This is a precision engineered peice of equipment and works PERFECTLY, unfortunatly you will have to use the fixings already on your finnesse as these are not available. Also to add to the torment there is a limited number available, a very very limited number. A mere 40. the price is a mere 20 english pounds.

please e-mail me at clangerz_86@fsmail.net to aquire

lz

video to follow hehehe
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: ReVoLuTiOn KiT
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 08:21:25 pm »
And Langerz's secret is out.

Obligatory Plug: These things are actually quite fun to play with. It opens up, as we all kept saying in Manchester, potential for absolute madness.

I'm extremely tempted to get a couple. Which means I'll have to dig up my old finesses someday.

-Duncan

tommi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 08:32:34 pm »
  ;)

Kobe

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 08:43:31 pm »
Wow, the finesse ones lookes very nice!
but I don't have finesses...
Are the circus ones going to be manufactured?

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 08:49:52 pm »
Trust me tommi, these are quite different from the circus kit you have there. Although it is similar to your in practice, the actual handle you can grab is also slender and hollow, making it it a bit more versatile. 

Also, please refrain from derailing threads.

-Duncan

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 08:50:42 pm »
a slightly longer axle and my one will fit a circus, all you need is the fixings for a finnesse. this can be arranged for the same sum.

lz

hehehe

tommi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 09:25:11 pm »
Yeah, I know these two kits have some differences, I must admit that Langrez's kits do look nicer than what I have with my circus's at the moment. Those handles look really sweet and a lot easier to use (It is quite impossible to catch mine from a throw for instance). I think I shall develop something that of that type, for myself, don't worry I'm not trying to steal your business :D

And also one major difference is that instead of having a hollow handle, I prefer one that comes out of the cups and makes it possible to make the diab spin on the floor...Oh well, why couldn't a hollow handle come out of the hub  ::), actually If you made them like that, I would probably buy one, those kits really do look sweet.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 09:35:29 pm »
im getting one! they look really nice and if they are limited then i might just have to get one quick!

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 09:36:10 pm »
spin top attachment imminent

lz

hehehe again

tommi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 09:41:09 pm »
With bearings? I'm exited, let me know when you have some  :P.

Mark BMC

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 10:31:33 pm »
I was wondering when these badboys would come up, after a rather cheeky Chilean merlot [thats right! take that sideways]. and probably more importantly when I was sober before hand, these things looked so smooth in use that they are defiantly gonna open up a whole new series of tricks and ideas. Exactly what I perceive this website to be about. to quote Donald .

"break the plain!"

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 10:45:56 pm »
How do they attach to the diabolo?  And are the stacks press fit onto the bearings which are press fit onto the posts?
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

dstaas

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 11:01:20 pm »
nice job on them. looks nice but 20gbp? seems a little pricey for a machined bolt, nylon tube and bearings.

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 11:25:05 pm »
looks great langerz! i wouldnt mind some myself, although i dont have any finesse diabolos.

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 11:33:06 pm »
nice job on them. looks nice but 20gbp? seems a little pricey for a machined bolt, nylon tube and bearings.

I think 20 pounds or 40 dollars is very cheap for opening a new dimension of diaboloing I will definitely consider buying some $80 is pretty steep though =/
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

nev

• Donator
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 07:42:25 am »
These things are sweet as pie.
I tried the prototype in Manchester and could not stop grinning (though that could have been the inebriation).
Oh just thing of the possibilities here people.
If you like mucking about with new stuff then these puppies are a MUST buy.

**off to search out some whitworth thread cutters so I can attach to a Fly ;D**
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:45 pm »
20gbp may seem pricey, but believe me i've put alot of blood and sweat into this. this is a completly new dimension to diabolo, i havn't had the chance to do much work with 2d, but i can assure that the vertax passing is incredible and opens thousands of possibilities. also remember that the quality of the bearing is VERY important to get the most out of this prob. and quality skate bearings are not cheap. bear this in mind

lz

Greg

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 02:06:10 pm »
Any idea how long away a demo video will be?

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 02:10:14 pm »
i'm on it give me a day or two.

lz

kyo

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 05:11:39 pm »
A quick question, as I deal with bearings pretty much constantly.. what do you mean by 'high quality' bearing?

I built something like these for spinabolos a few years ago just before they came out, after seeing the mod done on yo-yos. It was mostly just to mess around with, nothing too serious..but worked well enough, the only difference was that it stuck out past the rim with a tip on it, so you could grab it just like a top tip with the string.

Kyle