Author Topic: Diabolo bags  (Read 10915 times)

Chiok

• Donator
Re: Diabolo bags
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 11:27:53 am »
Does anyone find that the MB bags (particularly the 4D one) look like MB found a stash of cool bags and stiched their name into it?  Because I think they would work well at keeping 12 cans of drink cool.

Well, if you're not using it to carry your kit around in anyway.

Chiok
www.gravityvomit.co.uk - Gravity pulls down, we throw up.
University of Bath Juggling and Circus Skills

JimmyCords.

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2008, 11:36:19 am »
I agree with will's idea, just sling it over your shoulder. Or better yet just diabolo as you walk, save all that storage space. Hmm... Chiok your post about drinks... An esky would be good....That way you have your diabolo and your beer in the one portable container ;)! So when u get exhausted from lugging ur diabolo gear round, u whip off the lid of your diabeer box and have a cold one. Might wanna chuck your diabolos in a plastic bag so the melting ice doesnt get to them too. Think about it this way, your evolution #1 axles will be cold so they wont burn ur hand wen ur doing finger grinds.  :)
Say Whaaaat?

Will G

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 10:21:49 pm »
Hi

In 'Tony's freestyle' in 'Diabology' at the beginning he has a metal diabolo case with diabolos string and other diabolo stuff in.  Does anybody know if it is actually possible to buy those.

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 10:47:34 pm »
As far as I know it looked pretty ''home-made'' so I highly doub you will be able to buy one of those.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Adamer15

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 06:14:21 am »
Just wrap your diabolos around your string and sling it around your back. Easy.

Same thing i do...

For 1D: Simply put it on a open string and pick it up with both sticks in one hand
For 2D/3D/4D/5D?(Never tried 5 D on the string): Simply wrap the diabolos like a wrap start and let them fall on top of the other diabolo :D
Will eat for Diabolo!