Author Topic: Eric's Trick (integral suicide to infinite suicides)  (Read 20927 times)

Arjan

Eric's Trick (integral suicide to infinite suicides)
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2005, 04:44:31 pm »
Thnx Eric, I love that V double suicide finger grind stick switch.

seán_

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2005, 06:29:05 pm »
Just been loking at wes's wesendulum again. I think this comes into the integral family of tricks as well.

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 10:29:23 pm »
I created another interesting integral suicide, based on Priam's clock wrist stall. You start to go into the stall, and just before the diabolo hits the string, throw down the left stick, and let go of the right, throwing it over the diabolo. Catch it as it comes around. more difficult than it seems
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

busk

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2005, 04:12:11 pm »
yup...here is my attempt of today :D ... http://busk.altervista.org/tricks/integral-suicide.mpg it isn't the same thing :wink: ...but it works....

Martijn

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 08:32:50 pm »
Well done! For me it looks the same.. :)
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

James

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 01:43:32 pm »
I have 2 questions about this trick:

1) Is the infinite suicides at the end meant to be with a right wrap or a left wrap?  I know that regular infinite suicides is meant to be with a right wrap, but from what I understand from this trick it looks like it should come out the other way round.

2) Whenever I try to do this trick, I barely get any rotations of the handsticks spinning round the diabolo.  In videos people seem to get quite a lot more than me.  Is there a technique to getting more spins of the handsticks before one wraps around the axle?
Step 1 - Download mIRC (http://www.mirc.com)
Step 2 - Connect to server irc.quakenet.org
Step 3 - Join channel #diabolo.ca

fredo

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 02:16:10 pm »
1.)You should have a right wrap in the end.

2.) If you have problems, try to do a laft magic knot suicide instead of the left darkside part at the beginning, but catch hte string(not the stick) yet after the first turn of the stick, (I always do it like this)
Another point is that you really have to THROW your left stick away. You should also delay(is that right?) the "infinite suicide movement" after the right string touched the diabolo ( the throwing of your left stick, too)

The best way to learn it is watching matt halls video of the trick in slow motion.

fildas

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 02:19:34 pm »
I can't this suiside,she is a very good,nice buth also very hard....poeples who can "integral suiside"   are excelent....=D> :wink:
.....sorry, my english is not good.....

fredo

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2005, 03:19:17 pm »
I could really do that trick, but since yesterday not any more, I had problems concerning the wrap direction, whether it's a left or right wrap. That was really frustrating till I found a trick to get it :roll: and I want to spare others of this "phenomenon" :lol:

The trick is not to grab the right string too near to the diabolo, the stick, that goes very close around it (that's the right one) has to move around the inside of the diabolo, i.e. behind your hand holding the string. If it doesn't, it'll be a left wrap.

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
Re: Eric's Trick (integral suicide to infinite suicides)
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 06:20:17 pm »
Hmm I have tried the integral suicide but I keep finding that the right stick which should be spining round the diabolo always hits my hand so it is not in the right position when the loop is unwraped for me to grab it. Anyone else got this problem or know how to solve it?
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

garner

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 07:43:43 pm »
which stick do you mean?

if its the right sitck, the first that you let go of, i guess you just need to make the wrist stall bigger to there is more space between the diabolo and your right hand.

OLOBAID

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 09:41:29 pm »
you can adjust the grab-position of the right stick by giving more or less string at the swinging stick... but mz advice is to make it relatively short so you can go smooth into the inf.suicide
all movement should be pretty much in a vertical plane!

i find its not so important to end with a  backwrap, a frontwrap makes it only different to exit the inf. suicide, not harder or less stylish!

--- watch Videos on YouTube, visit my Website or mail to hiwatt@gmx.at ---

Dennis

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 08:00:28 am »
hi guys! ;)

I'm also having some trouble with this one....
Whenever I try to get such a lot rotations of the sticks I have a DOUBLE left wrap at the end of the trick....... ::)
what do I do wrong?

and another question: Does the string you swing with your right hand have to go in front of or behind the string from the left stick?

please help me with this great trick, I really want to learn it!....

thanks in advance,
Dennis
hi! :P

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:58:32 pm »
hi guys! ;)

I'm also having some trouble with this one....
Whenever I try to get such a lot rotations of the sticks I have a DOUBLE left wrap at the end of the trick....... ::)
what do I do wrong?

and another question: Does the string you swing with your right hand have to go in front of or behind the string from the left stick?

please help me with this great trick, I really want to learn it!....

thanks in advance,
Dennis

The stick yur swining has to go infront of it.. You can practice this by just grabbing the right string with your right hand.. Or you swing your diabolo to the left you release the right stick like you would do in the normal suicide but this time you catch the string! Now you change the strings direction and you are in the same basic position.

Watch this one, Its the same but with a slighty diffrent entry =)