Author Topic: WJF DVD  (Read 2593 times)

seán_

WJF DVD
« on: March 09, 2005, 05:27:18 pm »
Hot on the heels of the (some would argue contraversial) first WJF event in Las Vegas there is to be an official DVD released.
Hopefully this will go someway to fix the dissapointment of Diabolo failing to make the ESPN2 cut.
I've started this thread to get the whole rumours etc., that us diaboloists seem to enjoy, started.

So what I have heard. (not facts mind you)
Matt Hall and Sean are involved in the diabolo section (possibly as comentry if Ben and Penn cant replicate their stellar performance :roll: ).
It should be a chance to see some of the best diaboloing and diaboloists seen on a stage ever. (as well as some amazing 'sports juggling')
It's on a fast track.[/list:u]
wes has been talking to Jason himself so he might have an idea what us 'shrooms are being fed. I know wes was very exited about the DVD and also this years competition.

Details of the DVD will appear on the
official WJF site, also on rec.juggling and on this forum (most likely in this thread).

Seán

Alex

WJF DVD
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 01:03:51 am »
They say that they are showing 10 more shows of the WJF in April.  Any chance diabolos will make the cut this time?

Matt_

• Donator
WJF DVD
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 06:42:20 am »
i wouldnt think so, since they are just going to be airing reruns. if it wasnt on the first one, it wont be on the second one  (goes simple logic). but hey, you never know. leave room for the slim slim chance ;)

murifri

WJF DVD
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 03:48:53 pm »
Has anyone pre-ordered a copy of the DVD off the site yet?

It's says it's going to be released sometime this month on the website...

norbi

• VotW Contributor
WJF DVD
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 10:01:52 pm »
well this topic seemed to die quickly so i'll revive it.

-Yes i did pre-order it, within days of it being available ofcourse
-it went into duplicated and will be ready within 7-10 days, then shipping straight after.
-expect it in 2 weeks.

Peace out.