Author Topic: Circus twist and 2d  (Read 1423 times)

marcdblo

Circus twist and 2d
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:46:50 pm »
I am starting 2d and use a circus with a twist kit for 1d -is it easier to start 2d with the normal axle or the twist axle or does it make no difference,I am buying another circus but I am not sure what is best to learn with?
I have looked through the forum and everyone seems to mention the teflon hubs but not the axles when talking about 2d.
Sorry if I have overlooked this in the search button or completely missed it while trawling through 15 pages of gear.

Eric Moffett

• VotW Contributor
Re: Circus twist and 2d
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:25:12 pm »
Hey, well one thing you may or may not have seen is the same question about wide axle finesse diabolos. Well the overall thing is a normal width axle is easier to learn with - more stable and easier to correct - so the answer to you is a standard width axle will be easier.
Diabolo Acquired - Thurday, 2/08/07
Vertax Skill Acquired - Thursday, 4/12/07
2 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Tuesday, 5/29/07
3 Diabolo Skill Acquired - Eh, No?

marcdblo

Re: Circus twist and 2d
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:03:07 pm »
I had seen the finesse posts, but having used them I feel they are so different even with the wide kits I still was not sure.
I am gonna buy a circus and a twist kit as it seems pointless £ wise buying just hubs, but having to switch between kits is a pain so am really curious as to whether it makes that much difference.
Thanks for the reply anyways.