Author Topic: Batteries for light kits  (Read 4330 times)

Batteries for light kits
« on: March 17, 2005, 04:52:07 am »
Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy the little batteries for the Finesse light kits?  I don't want to pay $5 a battery; that's $20 per diabolo.  Also, the batteries have "GPA 76" on them, but I couldn't find an exact match at the store.  I found ones with 76 and other letters printed on them, but not GPA 76.  What batteries do people use?  Thanks!

Julian

viiru

Batteries for light kits
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 05:31:11 pm »
I don't know the cheap solution, but you should try asking your local clocksmith. The batteries are the same than in some wristwatches, and I guess a lot cheaper than ordering from the juggling vendors.

(according you are using babache lightkits?)
It's just a world spinning around your diabolo

milka

Batteries for light kits
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 07:07:54 pm »
Apinex !

1.75 euro for 5 batteries (LR44) that last very long.

http://apinex.com/ret2/batteries.html

I've bought 10 sets of 5 batteries six months ago and I'm very satisfied  :D

And you're Canadian ! you should have found this site on your own  :wink:

Batteries for light kits
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 04:20:45 am »
Hey thanks a lot milka!  That's way cheaper.  So, the LR44 are the ones I need for the evolution 4 light kits?

Julian

eggy900

Batteries for light kits
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 10:34:11 am »
i can't wait until the rechargable finesse led kits come out, i'll never have to buy batteries again

Matt D

Re: Batteries for light kits
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 06:52:50 am »
Sorry for bumping up this old topic but I just ruined the rechargable batteries in my light kit by trying to use a 4.5v charger...Can you use non rechargable batteries in the new evo 4 kits, and on that site apinex which batteries do you buy?

seán_

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 03:34:59 am »
I did it before the splitter came out, i just used the ones i used in my original light kits. LR44's I believe, usual laser pointer etc. type doodads. Get them all round the place, not just juggling shops.

Taffer

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 07:04:40 am »
Does anyone know of a place to buy the rechargeable batteries?  They are the H40BCs, but the only place I've found online with them is in Polish and requires a minimum of a 244 zl order, which is about $100.