Author Topic: Hardest Trick  (Read 10501 times)

wes

• VotW Contributor
Hardest Trick
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 10:55:46 am »
my hardest trick is s-fan to mini-genocide combo(inspired by Makky and Martijn) completely. But after hard practice, I got it almost perfect. :wink:

Quote from: Kapis
3d vortex?

1. make knot to 1d
2. transfer to other 2d (-> 2d sprinkler)
3. wrap free 1d (or make stopover, or throw to air)
4. unwrap 2d sprinkler off
5. unwrap 1d back to suffle

Oh, I've never seen it before, in fact! Would you tell me about it in detail? I'm not good at English very well, so I can't understand and imagine about 3d vortex(sorry :( )... or could anyone explain it??

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
Hardest Trick
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 01:09:02 pm »
you english is so good, that i believe its my bad explaining.. :( - you can test it from start.. you have 2 diabolos suffling on the string, wrap third to string but dont unwrap.. just make round around two suffling diabolos like vortex (or transfer or whatever you call it) diabolo you wrapped is free and 2 diabolos are in sprinkler..

if you miss another of these 2 suffling diabolos, its make no difference.. maybe trick is even easier that way.. you have to unwrap only one diabolo, not sprinkler..

i really made this trick once or twice, but because my 3d suffle is so bad i dont really know how easy it is to keep on suffling after that..

Sean

• Administrator
Hardest Trick
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2005, 04:56:32 pm »
I've been playing with a different 3 diabolo vortex move recently (not that I'm anywhere near successful)... your trick sounds amazing. Lets continue any discussion about that over in the "Insane 3 diabolo trick ideas" thread.

Ed

Hardest Trick
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2005, 06:45:28 pm »
Well so far the hardest trick im learning is the damn sprinkler, im currently trying to figuire out which way is easier to get out of a left back wrap: suicide or left unwrap. :?

Mattias

Hardest Trick
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2005, 09:35:49 pm »
I would say it is a right unwrap. Where you just go around clockwise(from your view) around the outer cups with your right hand.
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

Ed

Hardest Trick
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2005, 09:44:05 pm »
Thanks Malte i'll give it a go and write back on how it goes ;)

wes

• VotW Contributor
Hardest Trick
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2005, 03:51:15 am »
Kapis, I could understand it. Thank you for your explanation! I'll try it. :)