Author Topic: Jugglers are geniuses?  (Read 11196 times)

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
Re: Jugglers are geniuses?
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 11:11:01 am »
i however do. if everybody who spoke/wrote 1337 speak in everyday life were dead then the world would be a smarter and better place.

jelousy is not becoming my friend.
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

The Void

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 11:59:22 am »
The phrasing of this thread title amuses me.

Haven´t read the whole thread yet (it´s late so I´ll do it tomorrow) and probably won´t have anything good to add to the conversation anyway but just want to say there seems to be some interesting thoughts in here.

This answer amuses me greatly.

But then I'm a disingenuous genius....

The Void
Tidy mind, messy floor.
Read the thread? Get the gear! VERTAX IS RUBBISH and other tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees

Ethan

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 10:36:05 pm »
it should count for something, that we can sustain several objects in the air at a time, if only we could switch th SAT's with juggling :D
"In a ball and stick model, what do the balls represent?"  -Bio Teacher

Dan

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 11:23:07 pm »
Scanned through most of the short comments but my input comes straight from the original post.

I'm intelligent and have been throughout education (right from a young age) but as i grew older i gained a lack of concentration.  Mainly because i found school boring.  Juggling helped me gain that concentration level back because i enjoyed it and the progression curve up until 3d is insanely fast, it keep me interested the whole time.  Now ive hit a barrier with 3d ive pretty much lost interest in diabolo and moved onto other things using up my time (mainly paid stuff :P) E.g. I love doing fibreglass projects at the moment which takes the same concentration if not more sometimes when doing it.

Anyway theres my ramble on about stuff, have fun with it.

Dan

Paino

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2008, 09:33:34 pm »
not all juglers are smart im dislexic and in a resent english test i got an f and my taecher said he was being fair to give me that