Author Topic: The Trade/Sale Thread  (Read 56413 times)

LaNgErZ

• Donator
The Trade/Sale Thread
« on: May 26, 2008, 07:45:07 pm »
there was some talk about doing something like this earlier.

post equipment you want to buy/sell/trade in this thread and hopefully the world will become a better place.

i'll start

2 kolibris

lz
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

mellowscholar

Re: The Trade/Sale Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 08:17:20 pm »
Are you sure that link is going to what you want it to? It seems to just go to MyEbay.

logoman04

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 09:37:00 pm »
want- a very cheap (price/ trade) finesse. red or green.
trade- something
under- $30
The entire world will die in the time of one day the reason being...o_O 3D O_o!!

LaNgErZ

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 10:28:41 pm »
my bad sorted it cheers

lz
www.MightAsWellCommit.com - Diabolo Awesomeness.

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 11:36:54 pm »
Good idea Langerz.
Anyone willing to trade 3 new crystal suns for a kolibri? :P

Aaron Z

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 07:59:46 am »
I'd trade:
1 Finesse G3 (White or Red) With Evo.3 10g weights + finger axle (and normal axle) that is in good condition, technically but not cosmetically (grey stripes from 2D collisions).

For 1 Perfect condition Crystal Sun, or two of the above sets for two suns.

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 09:45:51 am »
looking for anything that is older that a g2. like a g1, some yohos, diabig, etc. i would prefer to have origional versions but will settle for anythng (oh preferbly pairs/3).
josh
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 09:47:12 am »
I have a blue superspin. Make an offer if you wish.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:49:32 am »
do you have a pic? and is it a pair?

JimmyCords.

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 10:32:21 am »
I got a yellow/red small yoho diab. Willing to trade for an old cheeseburger or better.
Say Whaaaat?

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 11:07:48 am »
I have 2 G1's -pink and green which need taking off my hands. I have finger axle's and weight kits aswell.
Behind your back is your front.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 12:37:59 pm »
I want to buy Diabigs of the old type from around 2005. The ones that say Hyper Diabolo Diabig in the cups and have an all black washer. Preferably in white, yellow, green, red (in that order) but other colors are OK too.

I have two renegades (one yellow, one blue) to sell if anyone´s interested. Possibly some circus with extra teflonaxles too and maybe some finesse with wide and normal axles (G2 I think, but not sure how you see that)

Sorry for posting that in it´s own thread before, this thread didn´t exist. Great initiative btw.

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 07:48:19 pm »
I have 2 G1's -pink and green which need taking off my hands. I have finger axle's and weight kits aswell.

how much u looking for £???
mofro

Aaron Z

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 07:50:09 am »
I have 2 mint Radical Fish diabolos with ribbons of color down the cups, offer isn't going to last long!

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 09:47:54 am »
I have 2 mint Radical Fish diabolos with ribbons of color down the cups, offer isn't going to last long!

again a pic and price is all ways required

Aaron Z

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 10:51:10 am »
again a pic and price is all ways required

I'll post pics when I get them back, one of my school mates knows a classic when he sees one and asked to give them a trial.

Once I get an offer from him, I'll post his price here as the minimum bid   :P

(*NOTE* The radical Fish diabolo behaves like an Evo.1 Finesse diabolo, but heavier and smoother. The axle doesn't have a very defined curve and may turn and tilt while it decelerates.)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 05:14:42 pm »
how much u looking for £???
mofro

Anything from £10-15 with the finger axles and weight kits. They could probably do with a clean up aswell before I'd sell 'em. If you want to pay less than that, it's cool. All they're doing is gathering dust in my cupboard. I don't suppose this'll persuade you to come to PLAY? :P

They aren't 'mint' condition but not bad either, they just have the general wear and tear. Without the tear.

-Leo

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 10:33:43 pm »
Anything from £10-15 with the finger axles and weight kits. They could probably do with a clean up aswell before I'd sell 'em. If you want to pay less than that, it's cool. All they're doing is gathering dust in my cupboard. I don't suppose this'll persuade you to come to PLAY? :P

They aren't 'mint' condition but not bad either, they just have the general wear and tear. Without the tear.

-Leo

is that for the pair (i dont really want hte weight kits)
i really dont think i can make it to play but i might change my mind when it comes round to it.

mofro

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 02:15:50 pm »
Yeah that'd be for the pair. If you know anyone else is coming give them the $$$ and I'll give them the diabs or something. I don't really want to go down the route of sending them in the mail -it'd cost more than the diabs are worth probably.

-Leo

looby

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 02:21:09 pm »
Yeah that'd be for the pair. If you know anyone else is coming give them the $$$ and I'll give them the diabs or something. I don't really want to go down the route of sending them in the mail -it'd cost more than the diabs are worth probably.

-Leo

I'll give you £15 for them at Play Leo. Some swine thieved my white and orange G2s at the BJC and my kit bag's felt empty ever since.  No need to clean them up unless it's really bad. 

I'd buy a performer from someone if they had one laying about collecting dust.  I'm desperate to try 2d with them.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!