Author Topic: Fly or Finesse G2 or G3 (was:Doubt!)  (Read 1748 times)

Myke

Fly or Finesse G2 or G3 (was:Doubt!)
« on: May 29, 2008, 04:48:38 pm »
Hey,

I'm of course already thinking of what diabolo i will buy next, even though my newest one isn't even delivered yet...
anyway, i'm stuck on the choice between the Sundia Fly diabolo (bearing :) ) and the Finesse (of course)
and with the finesse, G2 or G3?
Could someone give me the pro's and cons of both, and what exactly is the difference between G2 and G3?
i've searched, but i couldn't really find any compares being made between those...
so, looking forward to an answer!
Thank you, thank you.

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
Re: Doubt!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:00:38 pm »
Have you had a look at the equipment guide, that could hold some of your answers:
http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3166.0

You won't be able to buy a new G2 as they are no longer being produced unless you are prepared to find and buy a second hand one off someone. G3's are exactly the same except 10g(?) heavier and play perfectly fine.

If you search with the search button you will find hundreds of threads from people in the same position asking the same questions about the pro's and con's of each diabolo and which to buy. These threads should give you an idea of which diabolo's are best and will hopefully answer your question. If they still don't it is better to ask your question in an already existing relevant thread instead of creating a new one as it helps to keep the forum organised with similar information in one place to make it easier for info to be found.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: Doubt!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:26:21 pm »
Good answer. Myke, please utilize this forum for it's information - there's tons of it. Thread locked.