Author Topic: weSite has just been translated into English  (Read 4365 times)

wes

• VotW Contributor
weSite has just been translated into English
« on: April 01, 2005, 04:09:06 pm »
My website 'weSite' was writetten only in Japanese, but yesterday I finished translation into English. Now you can see my website including some videos even if you can't read Japanese. I'm happy if you enjoy and post to my forum :)  (of course there may be some spell misses... :oops: )

I recently filmed some new videos of 3diabolos. You can view them on "Movie of Wes" contents.

Enjoy!

Hoop

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 06:22:56 pm »
Hi Wes,  Your site is nice!  I am hoping to visit Japan soon.  Maybe you can teach me some good Diabolo tricks?  :)   I might have to visit Matt Hall first, to learn some good Japanese.  Are you going to Hokkaido International School by any chance?  Your English is very good.

Ed

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 08:07:36 pm »
well done wes this is a really good website =D>

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 10:11:00 pm »
Thanks for the translation Wes! You've got a nice site coming along.

I'm loving the 424242 and the 4233 video. Gosh I've got to finally get 42 solid. :)

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 02:22:09 am »
real nice videos, like sean I'm really likin that 424242 and the three 4233's.
3low is finally comin along for me, wrap accels are shaping up, and I can go low to high pretty smooth.
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

wes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 03:49:29 am »
Thank you for seeing my English website everyone, I'm glad to that you like it :)   And now I'm filming some tricks for my first montage diabolo video. Please wait a moment.

Quote from: Hoop
Hi Wes, Your site is nice! I am hoping to visit Japan soon. Maybe you can teach me some good Diabolo tricks?  I might have to visit Matt Hall first, to learn some good Japanese. Are you going to Hokkaido International School by any chance? Your English is very good.

Matt Hall is said to be visiting Kyoto and Okayama Japan now. He really seems to like Japan.   Oh, HIS? How lucky I am! I also live in Toyohiraku, Sapporo city. Maybe it takes me about 20 minutes to get to Hokkaido Interenational School by bike. But I've never been to or contacted with them, so I don't know if I can meet you someday. When you're coming to Japan, please tell me in advance. :D

Sean, I don't see you in your videos these days. Are you busy, aren't you? Or if you aren't, I want to see your tricks :wink:

nezzybaby

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 09:34:40 pm »
exellent site wes, damn impressive 3 diabolo tricks, never seen anyone do the leg one before. wish i could do 3, but have abandonned diabolos for a while until after my exams, i blame them for failing last year and may not get another chance. stilll got all summer to play will get there eventually.

also good to see a site that has been updated in the last.. well ever in fairness. most sites are in the same state they were in when first uploaded. hope to see more as you progress further.

nezzybaby

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 09:38:55 pm »
ive been diaboloing/juggling for about as long as you, yet you seem to be better at diabolo. From what i can see we're about on par juggling wise, depends how far your 7 ball is really, ive flashed 8 and 9 but never got more than 15 catches of 7. my favourite tricks at the moment are all shower related. doing a cascade whilst doing a shower is cool, been trying to master it in a boox as well. probably not the right forum to discuss this but never mind.

well done wes

wes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 05:43:52 am »
Thank you nezzybaby for giving me so many comments! I'm really happy for enjoying them. :)  Running 3shuffle takes us so much time to get it, but I think you'll come to do it if you practice a little hard, because you've diaboloed as the same years as me. I hope so!

I thank you for giving me comments about other props. shower cascade was created by me, but I heard from friend that it is already made. Of course I do shower cascade with 4balls, but he saw the very trick on a website.(but I don't know where he saw it)  My record these days of 7balls is 26 catches. But I don't practice harder 6 and 7balls until I'll have finished 5 cascade over 1000 catches.(my record is 800 catches) I need more practice :wink:  Well, if you have oppinion about my reply, please don't hasitate to post my website's forum. you'll be welcomed.

nezzybaby

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 11:18:44 am »
ooh cool so you already know the tricks i love. yes i like doing 4 ball shower cascades too, find it a lot easier than doing a 53 to generate a 4 ball cascade. try also doing a backwards shower (if your throwing with your right hand throw them all to the right and catch wtih your left hand crossed underneath). Ive also worked out shoered columns and mills mess. the box cascade is causing me most problems.

I actually struggle to keep 5 going for more than 100 catches, but can keep it going indefinately with a few multiplex tricks thrown in. maybe i should work on this more, but i really want to flash 10 balls at some point, so keep practicing 3, 4 and 5 in one hand.

Need to spend more time with diabolos after exams, my 3 shuffle was starting to get much better, ive mastered th wrap start, but have never kept it going longer than 4 rotations (unfortunately ive never repeated this or got the hand motions right a second time). I plan to work on my 2 tricks more first, still havent nailed an s-fan properly, and have been working on a few 2 diabolo monorail tricks that i havent seen so really want to get. my ambition for the next feew months is to get a trick on trick of the week either here or on the diabolumberto site.

Other current challenges include 4 aand 5 clubs (caus that makes you a real juggler) and continuous chest and shoulder rolls wih a contact ball. Also been playing with nun-chucks a lot recently, theyre a lot of fun.

happy juggling
Nez

Dax

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 02:21:22 am »
cool site with lots of tricks.

The 3 diabolo leg stall must be one of the coolests tricks i have ever seen

lemony

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 03:54:52 am »
wow, some of the 3 diabolo stuff is amazing!

great site
The diabolo wiki please contribute in any way you can.