Author Topic: best diabolo for 2 and 3  (Read 1675 times)

Jonny_

best diabolo for 2 and 3
« on: June 22, 2008, 09:47:35 pm »
i used the search and found no topics that help. im working on 2 and 3 alot now i want some new diabolos to use i have finneses but they are hard to learn 3 with i find and i dont like 2d tricks with them. what do you think is the best diabolo for 2 and 3 (take in account : Weight, Size, Spin, and whatever)

Dan

Re: best diabolo for 2 and 3
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 02:17:51 am »
Sundia Sun diabolos.  But its totally down to personal preference and play style.  Did you check the reviews in various threads involving the most used diabolos?

This topic: http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3166.0

By far the best compilation of information about equipment and the first place you should have looked.

PS: Sometimes having a slightly heavier diabolo helps a lot when doing 2D/3D.  Sometimes vice-versa aswell but considering you're using finesse currently i would look at getting a few suns or flys (depending on bearing/non-bearing play style)

There are plenty of seperate threads about the individual diabolos so just have a quick read and im sure you'll come to a conclusion.

Hope this was helpful,

Dan

Sean

• Administrator
Re: best diabolo for 2 and 3
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 02:28:36 am »
If you've read all the opinions and advice already given in the multitude of threads on this forum and you still don't know, no amount of advice here is going to help. I have locked this thread.

There is no right answer. There are people out there who would advocate (and have learned 3d with) each of the main 5 inch diabolos.

Learning 3 diabolos is hard with any diabolos.

Have you looked through the gear sticky thread?