Author Topic: "Diabolos Night" Act  (Read 5810 times)

Priam

• VotW Contributor
"Diabolos Night" Act
« on: April 09, 2005, 01:24:45 am »
You can now download the video of the new act "Diabolos Night", which mixes luminous diabolos and UV lights. This is the one I performed at the BJC, and I will present it again in several juggling conventions in Europe this year.

On the website http://priampierret.free.fr/show

or direct video links :

WMV 47 Mb : http://priampierret.free.fr/show/Priam_DiabolosNight.wmv
MPEG 63 Mb : http://priampierret.free.fr/show/Priam_DiabolosNight.mpg

Priam

seán_

"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 04:32:29 am »
Thanks Priam, I really enjoyed seeing your routine atthe BJC as did everybody there.
It was definately a great act the best I think I have seen. I really lost myself in it when I saw it. It really felt like a total other level.  Great tricks, mood, music, performance etc.
Thanks again for posting this video so others can see what we who went to the BJC got to see. You defianately added to my BJC this year. Great to watch, great to learn from and a pleasure to see perform.

Matt_

• Donator
"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 05:31:12 am »
very impressive video priam. awesome outfit you got in there too :D

Martijn

"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 10:58:31 am »
Wow, that is a very cool show Priam. Very nice light stuff! Cool tricks too :wink:
download Made in Taiwan at www.arjangroenendijk.nl

Arjan

"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 11:41:13 am »
Yeah, that is a very good show Priam. Every detail adds up to the quality. Like the music, the glow stuff, the tricks done. Very nice!

Was this shot from a live performance, or is it more a promotional video?

Sean

• Administrator
"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 05:25:26 pm »
Thanks Priam.

That was amazing. I sat there watching the video in a trance for the full show. The suspenders are brilliant. I love the way the suspender "lines" move - much better than just having a dark person with glowing diabolos. Timing with the music is incredible. Well put together video too. The overall effect is stunning.

Is the string glow in the dark or is it just lit up by the suspenders?

Sean

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 06:34:34 pm »
Ahh man it was a brilliant show, thoroughly enjoyed it and will shortly download the vid so I can enjoy it again, and again  :)

I believe the suspenders, stripes on the trousers, sticks and string were all UV reactive and the diabolos had light kits...although I could be wrong  :)  correct me if I am.

Hoop

"Diabolos Night" Act
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 08:29:24 pm »
Very cool Priam!!!  I have been practicing under UV with my friend who DJ's.  He's trying to come up with some good music to go along with the tricks, like a custom track.  I like your outfit,  I have fluorescent tape for my sticks and I use the Henry's yellow string.  We thought that just the sticks string and diabolo didn't look cool enough to anyone but the performer, so I tried white gloves and white shoes/laces that react.  I think I should have a belt too. :)   I am wondering what kind of equipment you used, string type and UV light types. My string doesn't appear as brightly as your's.   I am very inspired by your video, although you are better in the dark than I am in broad daylight!   :P  :oops: