Author Topic: Henry's modification's for 2 diabolos  (Read 1207 times)

heinink

Henry's modification's for 2 diabolos
« on: August 17, 2008, 08:29:48 am »
Most people (including myself) think that the ultra leicht kits are the best modification for 1D tricks, but can be a bit difficult to control for 2D. What is the best modification to make (if any) to circus diabolos for 2D.

Rich

Duncan

• Administrator
Re: Henry's modification's for 2 diabolos
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 10:12:07 am »
Have you checked out Leo's equipment guide to try answering the question yourself? A lot of people will give you totally different answers, and in the end it's going to come down to your decision.

heinink

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:22 am »
Yeah, I had read that but was more interested in people's experiences with Henry circus modifications when using with 2 diabolo's. Not many keen diabolo-ers (if that's a word!) at my local juggling club, so not gonna get experience at using different types of hubs. I understand that everybodies experiences will be different, but I tend to end up agreeing with the majority/concensus opinion (eg the ultra leicht kits), so would find this very helpful.

Rich

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 12:16:14 pm »
I believe this old thread (http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=32) will have quite a bit of discussion on the pros and cons of the tuning kits, if you haven't read it already.