Author Topic: Ellesmere Port Juggling Club  (Read 2713 times)

Llama_Bill

Ellesmere Port Juggling Club
« on: April 13, 2005, 07:25:33 pm »
As I know a lot of the E.P.C.H.S guys read this forum I'd just thought I'd tell you that if you haven't heard I am starting a juggling (including diabolo, devil sticks, yo-yo etc) club Monday nights in the hall straight after school until later (basically when we get kicked out).  There will be a small amount of cheap props (provided by Kites Aloft and paid for by Mr Lee) for people to lend if they need them and most people may lend out their things if you’re nice to them. At the moment people from outside of school is a no no but I'll try and change that.  Also we need a name.  Contact me for more details.
Bill.

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 09:04:56 pm »
Good luck with the club.  I think I might be one of the few people on here who knows where Ele Port is!  If you do get to allow people from outside the school, make sure you get the club listed in the clubs listing on http://www.jugglingdb.com.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 09:19:43 pm »
I was going to put it on there but I didn't want random people turning up if they aren't allowed because if that happened I'd get in a "tiny" bit of trouble.
Bill.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 10:36:23 am »
Bill i'm estimating 20-30 people to go but you never know. hope it goes well, Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 08:16:04 pm »
There will be a notice in the registers so make sure they are read out if you can.
Bill.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 10:26:56 am »
Bill, a lot more people are coming this week we might have to see how this goes and if there isn't enough space then we will have to move out of the hall into the sports hall (oyuigrasogghYESS!!) sory bad cough see you later on today or monday.

Leo
Behind your back is your front.

Llama_Bill

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 07:01:58 pm »
Quote from: guppygould
Bill, a lot more people are coming this week we might have to see how this goes and if there isn't enough space then we will have to move out of the hall into the sports hall (oyuigrasogghYESS!!) sory bad cough see you later on today or monday.

Leo

I should be able to get the Sports Hall being a basketballer and all and the weather was nice today so we may be able to go outside soon but what does (oyuigrasogghYESS!!) mean?
Bill.